Chapter 7 (POV: (Y/N)

A glimpse of his eye, a lowermoon. His long snake tail in place of his legs as he slithered to me. Struggling to get up, I spat out blood.

Zodiac Breathing, 12th from, Pisces

Making a shield around me, I backed up hastily.

Blood Demon Art, Cobra Bite

An image of a cobra shot out from his back and bit at the shield. The shield slowly disintegrated and he exclaimed while his antennas shook in the air, "My oh my, a beautiful lady in my forest, how delightful!"

"Here's the thing purple face. I hate you, you hate me, how about we kill each other?" I responded and ran around his forest, dodging his attacks.

Zodiac Breathing, 10th form, Capricorn

Blood Demon Art, Queen of Snakes

"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" He shouted as I dodged his attacks and making counter attacks.

Zodiac Breathing, 8th form, Scorpio

Zodiac Breathing, 5th form, Leo

Blood Demon Art, Snake RPG (DON'T ASK, PLS)

Zodiac Breathing, 6th form, Virgo

I was caught off guard, he used his tail and knocked me into a cavern. Stalagmite shook and fell on me, one piercing my arm and leg.

"It's a shame our fun has to end. Luckily for you, I won't eat you. Come here, Kia." He chirped and a Basillisk appeared with her eyes covered.

"You'll be a lovely stone statue in my gar-"

Flam Breathing, First form, Unknowing Fire

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY KIA-"

"And now you're dead too, thanks...uh...sir?" I said, watching his head fall off his neck by a fellow demon slayer with vibrant yellow, orange and red hair.