Now, What shall I do with you?

You fell from Celestia. Landing in an unknown land in this unknown world. The mortals of this world discovered you and captured you. They wanted to "experiment" with you. Not understanding what you truly were. They were mysteriously drawn to you and craved the power that you wield. 

They caged you in a seal to prevent you from escaping. Your own light power from being a resident of Celestia was protecting you from them. You've tried to break their seal multiple times. But you can feel the remnants of powerful gods that use to roam this land in that seal. It was barely just strong enough to contain and contend with your own power. You can only wait. Wait for your power to regain. 

There was this young man with ginger-like hair who seemed to be high up the ranks of this "organization" who would visit you with what they call food. He would sit outside as he hands in the tray and try to converse with you. You just blankly stare at his sky blue like eyes. That reminds you of home.

His kind temper nature was just a front towards you, it was inherent that he is naturally kind. Still, you can smell the blood lust radiating off this maniac. There was also another man you saw every day. They called him "The Doctor". He would try to put random objects of power to interact with your light ability. You scoff at his futile efforts. There was "The Captain" who stood guard outside almost every day but you never saw him. 

Today there was a new face you've never seen. He had glasses on his face and was conversing with The Doctor about something called "Delusions" and that Eleventh had used it to play in a place called "Liyue". You didn't understand if it those were code words or not. You eventually were able to learn their language with how long you've been caged here. 

"The Doctor" just hummed in wonder. He was fiddling with a device that was reading the output of your power. It's been months now that you've deployed this shield. This man has been trying any and every kind of methods to break it to get to you. The power of the deceased gods of this land were diminishing from these runes. You can feel it. It was only a matter of time now before you can break out and then try to find your way 'home'. 

You refused the food that "The Doctor" tried to give you. You can smell the foul things he puts in. At least Childe, that was his name he told you, will not tamper with your food. You angrily flip the food back out at "The Doctor" and then cursed at him in the language of Celestia. That caused him to shiver at the knees to hear you speak in your language of the gods. He was excited like a child who's seen something amazing. He tried to coax you to speak more but you've already turned your back to this lunatic. You closed your eyes to rest. 

You can hear "The Doctor" grabbing the bars of the runes and madly shaking it to get your attention. You use your own light ability to block out sound. Sleep overtook you after meditating. Hoping that this lunatic would be gone when you wake up. You were missing the company of Childe. At least his voice doesn't grate your ears. 

The sound of a tray being pushed through the runes snapped you awake. You hoped it was Childe. Only for it to actually be "The Captain". He advises you that starving yourself would only make you weak. He didn't want you to fall ill on his watch. He sat down where Childe would normally sit and just watched you. 

You pull the tray over and give it a quick sniff before eating it. You can sense he had no ill will but the power and strength radiating off him was similar to Childe. It was tainted. All of them had that same tainted sense radiating off them. 

You slowly ask him, "What..is...your...name?" You couldn't see his face but you can hear his sharp intake of breathe. "You can call me Capitano. It would be an honor to know your name as well." He's only ever heard you slowly converse with Childe occasionally. He was mildly surprised you were willing to talk to him. Dottore was told that you could speak their language and he's tried multiple ways to get you to speak but to no avail.