Terribly Domestic

~ "sos please someone help me it's not healthy for me to feel this" ~

I wake up practically on top of Vera. I don't know how it happened, but I've never felt so safe and happy at this hour. My alarm hasn't gone off yet, so I can enjoy this moment before we have to start getting ready. She's still asleep, so I'm careful not to move too much. Her body is warm from sleep, and I relax even deeper, her small arms around my torso, and her head resting against my chest. I smile at the sight of the beautiful woman in my arms. I think it's adorable how she automatically makes herself the little spoon whenever we sleep. I wrap my arms around her a little tighter and drift back to sleep.

She stirs suddenly, and I look down to see her looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Hey there" I say. She smiles immediately and returns the sentiment.

"Morning," she says in a low voice. "What time is it?" she grumbles, moving back into my chest.

"Only 6:10. We still got time" I say back. She smiles softly and closes her eyes again. I pull the blanket over us more and settle into her. I deeply inhale her shampoo and feel at peace. Her arms wrap around me and gently trace patterns on my skin. I close my eyes as well, savoring this addicting feeling. I think I actually love this woman. I've never felt this passionately about someone in my whole life, and I can't imagine an existence where she isn't mine. I know that it's unrealistic to think that this- whatever this is- will last forever. I'm terrified that her leaving me one day will break me.

I move myself on top of her suddenly to softly kiss her exposed chest, the thin tank top she wore to bed not doing much in the way of modesty. Her skin is warm under my lips, and I get butterflies in my stomach from the contact. I feel her heart start to beat quicker, and I smile against her skin. Her eyes are still closed, but I can tell when she's becoming worked up. Working my way up her chest, to her neck, I make sure not to leave any huge marks or anything.

Vera lets out a breathy moan as I kiss a certain spot on her neck. Her hands go to my hair and I focus on that one spot. Her pulse quickens as I touch her hips with my hand, dipping below her waistband.

"Aria..." she whispers.

"Hmm?" I murmur against her skin.

"We gotta get ready.." she says, unsurely.

"The alarm hasn't even gone off yet" I reason. "We still have....10 minutes before you normally start getting ready." Vera groans defiantly, but eventually folds as I continue kissing her skin.

"Fine. Be quick," she orders. Yes ma'am. I dip my hand below her waistband again and go straight to her core, where I find that she's already damp for me. I rub circles on her swollen bud, and she lets out breathy moans. I smile at my favorite sound in the world, and move myself under her comforter and position myself in front of her center. I pull her bottoms down and immediately attach my mouth to her slit.

"F-fuck Aria," she groans above me. "Oh- ah you're so fucking good at that" she whines. I wrap my arms around her thighs and hold her still while I draw more and more wetness out of her with my tongue.

The woman moans softly, still sleepy for sure, and I lazily eat her out. I could spend every morning like this. She brings a hand under the blanket and holds my head in place.

"Don't stop, I'm so close," she moans out. I pick up my pace a little, focusing on her swollen bud, until I feel her clench under me and hear her moan loudly. "Oh Jesus - fuck!" she groans, her lower body moving against my mouth as she orgasms. I slow my tongue, and eventually kiss back up her skin, and kiss the woman. Her cheeks are extremely flushed and she has a post-orgasm glow to her. Fuck she's perfect.