Lesbians?!

~ "and i wanna cry, i wanna learn to love, but all my tears have been used up" ~

The molly kicked in a little after we arrived at G's. I still hadn't seen Garret himself, but with the way I was feeling, I couldn't focus long enough to have a conversation with anyone.

Iris had ditched me, per usual, so I was in the living room in a swarm of sweaty teenagers. I know it's not healthy to use drugs or whatever to cope with shit, but I don't give a fuck anymore.

I dash out my front door to Iris's car, but stop in my path when I see Vera sitting on her porch with a glass of wine. I decide to be the bigger person and wave at her. A big grin paints my face, but slowly fades because she sees me, stares for a second, chugs the rest of her wine, and immediately goes back inside her house. No change in expression whatsoever. I feel my heart sink a little, but quickly push it down and join Iris in her car.

I felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Colors were brighter, my head was quieter, and I felt genuinely euphoric. LED lights lit up the room as I grinded on some random girl from another school.

A popular Juice Wrld song came on and shook the entire house and my very skeleton. I chugged the rest of my Pink Whitney and tossed my cup. After awhile, I went to the kitchen for more booze. G himself was sitting on the counter rolling a joint.

"G my man!" I exclaim as I take my pick of the alcohol.

"Aria I knew you'd come" he says. "What drink is that, you swaying like you on a boat homie." I just chuckle, then that turns into a giggle attack and I have to put my drink down. "Jesus Aria what did you take?"

"Molly!" I say through my laughter. G just rolls his eyes and hops off the counter.

"You gonna be good shorty?" I nod and take the shot I just poured.

Eventually I go back to the living room with all the people and keep dancing like I got 24 hours to live. G is somewhere in the crowd of people too, and once I find him, I dance annoyingly close to him to piss him off. He's like the brother I never had, and I'm grateful for him every fucking day.

He gets sick of my shit and finally picks me up with one arm by the waist, and slings me over his shoulder like a potato sack. I laugh so hard my stomach aches as I beat on his back. Other people laugh as well over the blaring music, and someone snaps a picture.

"Put me down motherfucker! I will fuck you up! I am not to be fucked with bitch!" I shout against his back. I'm annoying when I'm drunk/high. He sips his beer and continues a conversation with a very pretty girl in 11th grade as if there's not a human laying over his shoulder.

Maybe an hour or so later, I finally find Iris, who squeals when she sees me.

"Aria!! Hey I want you to *hiccup* meet my new friend! This is Aurora" she says, and my attention shifts to the blonde besides her. She has piercing green eyes, and light, silky hair that framed her angular face. She wore a big, boyfriend sweater with dark ripped jeans. Maybe it's the molly, but she was like really fucking gorgeous.

"Hey! I'm Aria" I say to the pretty girl.

"I'm Aurora, but everyone calls me Aura" she says with a grin. Iris checks her phone, and then turns to me excitedly.

"You wanna get out of here? My parents aren't home and this party is dying." The party is dying out, even thought it's only 2 am.

"Yeah sure, hey you wanna come Aura?" I ask. I want to get to know her better, but also we need a sober driver because Iris can barely stand.

"Why not."

I don't bother finding G to say goodbye, the three of us just make our way out of the crowd and to Iris's car. At some point it started pouring rain, but it was so stuffy inside that I don't mind the cool winter shower. Iris throws the keys haphazardly to Aurora, who doesn't catch them. I just snort and chuckle. Aurora gets in the drivers seat while Iris dives in the back. I smile up at the clouds and stick my tongue out to catch rain. My hair is soaked, but I couldn't care less. I laugh at myself, then get in the backseat with Iris, who's playing with a lighter.