Cat and Mouse

Beginne am Anfang

Sanji was stoned with shock and despair, as he was in the floor on all fours banging on the floor with tears coming down his face. "It's not fair d*nmit!, why do they always get the good women!"

"Date? Date! UUWAAHHH! A date with master himself! Let's finished this mission and we can go on a date master-kun!" She excitedly says as she turn to Sanji with attack stances, she extended her claws as she ran towards the crying Sanji, she did a huge leap as she went in and attack, Sanji look up and see her jumping down to him. He gasped "Aoi-Chan is coming to me! She probably forgot about the pip-squeaked and finally realized her prince and shine armor was me!"

He got it all wrong, he spread out his arms into the sky,

"come to my arms Aoi-Swan!" He says with hearts for eyes, "would gladly do so!" As she swiped her claws across his face, making a huge scratch, Sanji then bounced back a few step and touched his face, he felt warm wetness pouring down to his hands, as he looks up to see her again for another, as he blocks it with his right leg.

"This must be destiny! Me and you fighting together is so cute like a real couple!" He swooned as he blocked another attack. "What kind of couple attack it's significant ferociously!" Nezumi comically fell face flat.

While Sanji was busy trying to black off her claws from touching him.

"Mausu Mausu-Chi! Mausu infestation!" As mice come out of nowhere and starts to climb on Sanji causing him freak out. "HNGH! Mice!" He screams in horror. "Gross! Get off of me!" He tries to kick them off but they kept coming, that he screamed.

"Marvelous Master-Chan! Now for the finishing touch! Tsume no Tsume! Poison claws!" As she jabbed it onto Sanji shoulders.

He let out a growled of pain, as he staggered back, he look at the two them, as the she cat was praising her master, and the mouse was just shoving it off with a shy smile. "N-Not fair...!" He stuttered as black dots starts to cover his vision, the she-cat looks at him and pushed him onto the floor. "Die you pirate scum." She said with great venom in her voice.

"Let's go on a date Master~!" She changed as she turn back running towards the small guy as he was flustered, and that was the last thing he ever saw since blacking out.

Franky and the others:

Franky set down Sanji onto a tree for a break, they kept getting lost due to Zoro dumb conditions of getting lost due to the point that he have to tie a rope around him, which makes Zoro uncomfortable.

"Why am I tied again?" He growled angrily as he glared onto Franky, who was just resting on a tree. "To keep you from running away bro, your *ss kept getting us lost and now we don't know where we are." He responded "Boutta get some shut eye, the sun is coming down quickly, we'll start moving tomorrow if he wakes up." He turned his head towards the sleeping cook.

"I keep telling you we should just leave him, he's wasting our time and now look! The sun coming down because of him." Zoro grumbled, "now now Zoro-San, Just because you got lost doesn't mean you have to blame your problems to others, trust me it won't make you feel better." Brook says as he raised his violin.

"I DIDNT SAY THAT!" Zoro barked, as Brook ignored him, "Tched..! Whatever I'm going to take a walk." He tries to walked but was suddenly pulled back because of the ropes tied around his waist.

"D*mnit! I cant even take a walk?!" He grumbled as Brook starts to play Binks Sakes, as he starts to sing.

"Whatever I guess I'll just get some shut eye." Zoro muttered as he went to the tree Franky's sleeping at and sat down to rest his eyes while listening to Brook playing his song.