Chapter 1: The holy knights sword.

Začít od začátku

-

Y/n opened the green door, inside she saw Meliodas and Mead at a table. When Mead saw her, he ran up to her and hugged her legs. "Lady N/n!" Mead screamed "this guy tried to poison me whit food and is interrogating me!" "Really?" Y/n said and bended down to get to his level. "What if we instead talk about why you angered a holy knight." "I-I..." Mead struggled to anwser at first then started to cry a little. "The holy knight what such a jerk! He treated everyone like crap! He insulted the ale and said it tasted like horse piss. I.. I got so mad I threw a bug in it. Everyone had put their heart and soul into making that ale. Holy knights are no-good bastards! Like you told on your tales N/n!" Mead said and Y/n could see in the corner of her eyes, Meliodas looking at her suspiciously. "You just made the Seven Deadly Sins and the Vice-GrandMaster seem so cool, too cool to be evil. And that holy knight proved everything you said" Mead said. Y/n chuckled and pat Meads head. "That's very sweet of you... but you still caused a lot of harm. You should think before you act more, otherwise you'll do terrible things out of rage. You don't know the stuff I've seen." Y/n told and stood up. "Now... Let's go back to the village and solve this mess. I have a solution."

Then there was a sudden ruckus from the village. "That must be from the village!" Mead said and ran outside. She followed after him and and the way they ran past Elizabeth. Y/n gave her a quick wave and continued to run until they got the the village town square.

"Now listen up you peasant scum! If you haven't pulled out the Holy Knight's sword by sundown, then we're gonna change you ten times the normal product tax!" Some low class knights said "that's insane!" "With all the water dried up? We can't even make one bottle of ale, much less ten times that amount!" "That's your punishment!" The other knight said "Not only did you insult a Holy Knight, you also claimed to be friends whit those know criminals, the Seven Deadly Sins!" "Damn, if Mead hadn't pulled that stunt, this wouldn't have happened..."

Suddenly Mead ran of from Y/n's side and started to pull of the sword, even if it didn't move an inch. "Mead no!" "Oh, you little big mouth" one knight taunted. "This isn't gonna be any fun at all if he's the only one." "So, we'll gonna charge 20 times the tax now!" The other knight said. "You know you can't pull out that sword." "Stop it, kid. You're only making things worse for us!"

"All right, that's enough!" The village chief said loudly, making the crowd shut up. "N/n is right. Who insulted our great skills and wounded our pride as ale makers? Was it Mead? No! Wasn't the boy only expressing the feelings we were all having deep down inside?" The villagers started to think  and soon they all went up to help Mead. It was quite beautiful to see. "Hey! You people hear what we said? Pull the beer out of your ears." One knight said "it's 20 times now!"

They started to pull by ropes now while the knights laughed and kept making the tax higher and higher. Meliodas had caught up to Y/n now, but before he could act Y/n pulled and arm out to stop him and walked forward herself. Y/n walked past the knights and used her telekinesis to shove the beers in their faces "you don't deserve such good booze..." she said and walked up the the sword. The ropes broke but y/n just walked past them up the the sword. She took a grip on the sword, careful to only touch the hilt and no metal, and pulled it from the ground. The rest looked at her in shock, she had pulled it out so easily that it took a while to register. "Impossible! Only a Hoky knight can pull it out! So how did she do it?" One of the knights asked. Y/n threw the sword at then and said "It's yours right?" Before they could even catch it the well they sat on bursted out whit water and they flew to the side. The water made the people gasp and laugh in joy as their town was saved.

The knights screamed out in fear and ran away with the sword. "That's quiet amusing..." y/n mumbled and Mead ran up to her and, once again, hugged her legs. "That's was AWSOME lady N/n. I don't know you where so strong! Are you a part of- no you must be!" He was practically starstruck. He had practically figured out that Y/n's stories might have been lived in. Y/n made a small giggle and bent down on Mead's level. "Now do you maybe have some you need to say sorry to?" Y/n ask and pointed shout her eyes. Mead looked at the rest of the villagers.