"Babysittings over four eyes, I called you 4 times-"

"IN A MINUTE!"

Hange laughed out in manic again as Jiro laughs with her but it came out more adorable then evil.

"They were having fun!" Norie defended.

"They were trying to bring back Titans, filthy creatures that don't even exist to begin with" her husband said after.

"Hangy!" Jiro squealed out happily in his mother's arms.

"...she brainwashed our kid" Levi says in soft worry.

"Hange didn't brainwash him! Besides if he loves the bear let him have the bear! He doesn't have another one he's that attached to anyway!" Norie said.

"I'll draw a face on a cleaning rag, 2 in 1. He can hug it at night and clean the milk he spills from his bottle"

She dropped her face and extended her hand towards him, Levi sighed and took the bear from behind his back and handed it to her. Jiro immediately smiled and grabbed the bear happily.

"Hangy!"

"Say thank you dada" Norie says as she smiled at the babys dimples.

"Dada!" Jiro only could say as he smiles towards Levi.

He stared as he felt his heart swell but he clicked his tongue and looked away. Levi softly pushed the bucket hat down his face and said "yeah whatever..."

"Where are the teens?"

"Since Eren grew out his hair, Mikasa's showing him what hair products to use."

"Okay, use this to get rid of frizz. This one for volume, and this one to lock in the moisture" Mikasa says as they stood in her room.

Eren rubbed his chin and hummed.

"So this one for frizz-"

"Eren that's nail polish remover"

"Check this out!"

The couple looked up at the stairs to see Eren proudly showing off his hair that had been treated by Mikasa as she followed behind.

"Smooth right? Learned a technique or two, look Mom! Feel how silky my hair is!" The 18 year old bowed down.

Norie reaches and felt the tip of his hair, she smiled and said "wow! That is smooth!"

"Do you want to try it out too?" Mikasa says to the couple as she picks Jiro up.

"Yeah!"
"No"

"Come on, just one treatment wouldn't hurt" Norie said go Levi.

"My hairs already smooth"

Eren gave him a look and says "yeah right! It can't natural be smooth, it takes work!"

"Baby he isn't lying" Norie said.