87

"She had the baby!" Hange yelled as she busted through the guest room where Eren slept on the couch and Mikasa got the bed

"She had the baby?!" The teen boy exclaimed and sat up immediately.

"Mhm! Well she had him yesterday but shorty texted me today, he said we can go see them if we dress up now and buy them some breakfast!" She rambled.

"Move" Mikasa said as she ran pass her as Eren quickly followed behind.

------------------------------

Levi stared down at the newborn baby in his arms, cooing as he let out a tiny yawn that scrunched his nose. He softened his gaze and kissed his forehead before lying him on his chest.

It was a long 36 hours, but Norie got it. After she gave birth and saw the baby she passed out and fell asleep. Since it's been 14 years, Levi has forgotten how much it could get.

Norie cried out and gripped Levi's hand tighter, crushing it till his fingertips were white.

"Okay darling just breathe with me-"

"I don't want to breathe with you! I'm stressed, I'm hurting! And I want to get him out!" She cut him off.

"Mrs Chausiku-Ackerman? Their having a festival on the other street and their lighting up fireworks, do you want to see them?" A nurse spoke while holding the curtains to the window in front of them.

"That would be nice thank you so much" Norie says with a smile.

She then choked on a yell when she felt a contraction and cried again while Levi groaned when her hand crushed his again.

"You look like Eren" he whispered as he felt the baby relax into his bare chest.

Then the door slammed opened and their he saw Hanges silhouette with glowing white eyes.

"I'm here to see the baby..."she mumbled lowly.

"Dad! Mom!"

The teens ran in as Norie woke up at the sound of their voices, she smiled and immediately stuck her arms out to hug them. She breathed out and says "I missed you guys so much"

"We missed you too, so where's little bro?" Eren spoke as they pulled away from the hug.

Mikasa tugged on his shirt and pointed towards Levi, he looked as Norie smiled and says "there's your little bro"

The teens walked up to him as Levi carefully laid the baby on Eren's arms as Mikasa will be the next to hold him, they smiled and she says "hes so tiny"