63

⬆️

Eren reuniting with the other toddlers after Levi had dragged him because he said they were the same height.

-------------

"Are we going to get flowers that grow popcorn and chocolate?!"Eren said in excitement as he and Mikasa held the water hose towards the garden in front of them

"Sure honey"Norie chuckled.

"You hear that Mikasa?! We're gonna grow popcorn and chocolate!"the boy says.

"And mochi"Mikasa spoke and Norie nodded.

"Anything you want, okay, Mama will be back because Levi is cooking lunch and he might need help. So will you two be okay?"

"Yes we're strong!"Eren said with smile.

"We're okay"Mikasa says.

Norie smiled and said "alright then, just water the other flowers over there and call me if you need anything"

"Yeah!"

She walked inside as the toddlers turned back to the garden, Eren gasped and said "look! Look! Look!"

"What?"Mikasa questions.

"It's a mud pool!"

"A mud pool?"

"Yup! Instead of water it's mud! Connie said it's fun, we have to try it!"he said and flung his shoes to the side.

"I don't know Eren-Its okay Mikasa, I'll be here!"he cut her off and grabbed her wrist and pulled them towards the pile of mud.

"Okay"Mikasa says but sounded unsure, she took off her shoes and placed them on top of a stool next to her.

Eren turned off the water hose and placed it back against the wall then ran back.

"Maybe we should-"

Mikasa was cut off when Eren yelled out his laughter and didn't waste anymore time and jumped in without hesitation. She covered her face since the mud got everywhere, she looked and sighed.

Eren was already covered in mud from head to toe, he laughed as he kicked his legs and arms around.

"Connie was right! Mikasa come on you have to!"

Mikasa stared and took her time to walk into the cold mud, she then stood there for a few seconds before plopping down. She sat there and a light smile appeared on her face.