2

"hm"Sasha says as they all sat at their small table and chairs, staring at her opened lunch box, Connie scratched his head and turns to her

"Where is it?"he asks.

Sasha poked her head to make her remember as she shut her eyes and Jean laughs out with his hands in his hips.

"Ha I knew you were lying!"

"Do you remember what happened to your dinosaur Sasha?"Marco asks as he had a story book opened in front of him, sharing with Jean while Connie held his robot toy.

Mikasa brushed a dolls hair and tried tying some bows on it.

"No"Sasha says sadly and sulked down on her chair.

"Honey you probably ate it on the way here"Norie says walking passed them with a box filled with blocks as Levi grabbed it from her and places it on the cubby.

Sasha thought and then she smiled brightly and says "oh yeah! I did"

Norie shook her head with a smile and then they heard the door open and the bell ring, they saw Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie walk in with their parents behind them.

"Good morning!"the parents greeted with smiles.

"Good morning"Norie says as Levi mumbled it.

"The usual time I suppose?"Levi asks as he grabbed the whiteboard marker.

"The usual!"Annie's mom says.

He writes down the time and the parents say goodbye to their kids and they went off to work, Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie ran to Norie with smiles.

"Me, Annie and Reiner brought new toys!"Bertholdt says smiling as they reached into their small backpacks.

"What are they?"Norie says smiling lightly as Levi stood next to her.

They pulled them out and they froze as the toddlers held out their toy plushies.

"Their called Titans!"Reiner says.

"And they roar"Annie says

They squeeze the plushies stomach and they heard a squeaky sound come out of it, the couple didn't mind the noise. It's just the way the faces of these "Titans" were stitched on.

"They're cool"Norie says.

"But remember, now you have twice as much toys to bring to me so I can disinfect."Levi says.

"Yeah!"they say and they went to sit with Connie, Jean, Marco, Sasha and Mikasa.

As soon as they did the door opened and in came Ymir and Historia with Ymir's dad behind them.

They did the usual and he left as the two girls greeted then happily.

Levi walked over to the other kids and pulls up a short stool and sat with them.