18

Everyone had arrived to the house and Hange was on her way with Eren, and before, Norie had gotten a phone call of  distressed from her best friend as he cried in the background

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone had arrived to the house and Hange was on her way with Eren, and before, Norie had gotten a phone call of distressed from her best friend as he cried in the background.

"Please! Norie! You're child! COME GET YOUR CHILD!"She sobbed out.

"NORIE!"
Eren cries out.

"Hange, honey you're bringing him to me"
Norie says.

The other end was silent and Hange says "oh right"

Now they were getting ready to yell surprise as soon as he walks into the door, Levi kept telling her to calm down and stop running around but Norie would only shove him away.

"Norie! Levi! I see Eren!"Marco says happily as the other toddlers jumped in excitement.

"Oh my gosh, okay honeys go stand with your party poppers!"Norie says and moves the toddlers to their spots and then grabs Levi's arm and pulls him towards her.

The door opens and everyone yells "Surprise!"

Eren flinched but soon was filled with happiness when he saw his friends, Norie and Levi.

"NORIE! LEVI!"he yelled out happily and ran to them.

They both crouched down and the toddler went into their arms, Norie brought Mikasa in too. She started placing kisses on his head and said "happy birthday"

"Eren!"

He turned around and saw the other toddlers making him smile and ran to them.

"I missed you guys! Even though I saw you today, But I still missed you!"he says.

"Happy birthday Darling"Kuchel says and hugs the boy.

"Happy birthday"Norie's mom says kissing his head.

"I have to go get Eren into his birthday attire, you can tell the others that we can eat now. I put the salad in the fridge"Norie says and picks up the toddler in her arms.

"Oh and um...I invited Erwin"she says quietly.

Levi froze and looked at her.

"What?"

"Levi I didn't want to seem rude, Besides he wants our friend group to get back together. He apologized, he explained, everything's good..."

Levi only stared at her and sighed, he went to speak but shook his head and says "yeah, whatever"

Norie stood there as he walked away to get the food ready, she also went to speak but decided to just go upstairs and get Eren ready.

---------------------------------------------

Levi was mixing the salad as he stabbed the lettuce out of annoyance, he gripped the utensil until his knuckles turned white.

"Stupid...Erwin...Piece of shi-Levi?"His voice was cut off by Mikasa's.

past and future (Modern AU :Levi Ackerman)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें