25

"here you go"

"here you go"

A newborn was placed on Norie's chest. It was March, after 9 long months. A nurse was wiping her forehead as Levi sat behind her on the hospital bed. She breathed out and leaned her back on his chest, Norie looked at Levi as he brushed the loose hairs from her face.

She smiled lightly as he places a kiss on her forehead, she places her hand behind his neck as the baby started whimpering, Levi pulled the blanket closer to Norie so it would cover his small body.

"Look at him"Norie spoke softly.

Levi looked down at the baby as he was moving softly around, she held him closer as he saw Norie whispering towards the baby on her chest and placing small kisses on his forehead.

"Here"Norie says and carefully handed the newborn to him.

Levi placed him on his chest as one of the nurses handed Norie some water, he pulled the small beanie to cover his small head more.

"Do you have a name chosen out?"another nurse spoke as she brought in a paper with a pen.

"The final choice?"Norie asks towards him.

"Yeah, let's go with it"

--------------------

"Okay, first day. Hopefully you  don't cause a scene. Well, what can I do. I heard the first few weeks are difficult"Levi spoke as he carried the baby car seat.

He carefully placed the car seat down and pressed the button of his keys to unlock the car. He placed it inside, making sure it clicked into the stand and checked his seatbelt.

"I know, shes on her way"Levi spoke to the baby as he started making small noises.

He turned to see Norie being helped out of the doors towards the car by a nurse, Levi grabbed the baby bag from the woman and helped Norie by grabbing her waist and arm.

"Thank you"Norie spoke to the nurse.

"No problem, congratulations again"she responded and walked back inside the hospital

"Come on, let me help you inside"Levi says and grabs her arms softly and helped her in the back seat.

"Are you okay? I can give you a ibuprofen"he said as he helped her put the seatbelt on.