It was me who was obsessed

Start from the beginning

Mynthu: Good...

She walked towards her mother... Folded her arms in front and looked up at her mother equal to her authority.....

Mynthu: Amma... Nee tha suthama thongala you go sleep..... Mynthu ku thokam ila naa vilada al venum....

(Amma...it was you who didn't slept..you go sleep....Mynthu is not sleepy and I want people to play with)

Kayal : Athane.... Akka nenga tha travel pani vantheinga.... Flight la kuda thongala nu Rudra anna sonar..... Nenga poi thongunga nanga Mynthu kuda viladrom...

(Exactly...Akka it was you who came by long travel....Rudra anna said you didn't slept in flight too....you go and sleep we will play with Mynthu)

Kayal came front to support the little devil..... Gowri narrowed her eyes at Kayal.... Yes that's more than enough for anyone in that household to shut their mouth the only exception is that devil daughter of hers...

Mynthu : Chithiya moaraikatha maa... Nee poi thoongu pooo.... Na viladanum disturb panatha....

(Don't glare Chithi Amma....You go and sleep....I am playing don't disturb )

Gowri : Mynthu unaku viladanum na vilaiyadu ana ivanga elarum tired agirupanga avanga thongatum......

Ponga elarum ena ninu vedika pakureinga....

(Mynthu if you want to play you can but all others would be tired let them sleep....

Do I run a show here move all)

Mynthu: Yarum poga kudathu........

(no one should go...)

Both mother and daughter were having a glaring contest.......... All watching that scene with adoration it's the little version vs the original version contest.....

But they started moving once Gowri gave them a glance with raised eyebrows.... She smiled at the victory and eyed her daughter to look back.....

When mynthu looked back no one was there. ... Mynthu was staring at the empty hall with an open mouth...

She pouted and glared at her mother and sat on the sofa cupping her face in her hands with a sad reaction...

Gowri signed and kneeled in front of her daughter making her look at her after a lot of tries...

Gowri : Papa.... Thatha patti lam unaku puducha food snacks la pananga un kuda ivlo neram viladunanga la.... Avanga tired agirupanga thango..... Atha amma anupi vachein.....

(Papa(Baby )..Thatha pattis did all this arrangements and cooked food and snacks for you right...even they played with you they must be tired Thango..That's why amma sent them )

Mynthu : ipo en kuda yar viladuva.....

(Who will play with me now )

Gowri : En Amma kuda vilada matiya.... Huh....

(Why won't you play with amma...huh)

Mynthu : Amma tired ah irukanga..... Amma rest edukanum la...

(Amma is tired ...she needs rest right)

Gowri: Apo thatha patti ku rest venama.....

(Then thatha patti don't deserves rest ah ?)

Mynthu: Venum tha...
Ana mynthu ku viladanum... Thokkam varala.....

(they need....

but Mynthu want to play.....Mynthu not sleepy )