chapter 18

Y/ns pov

I try to find my pocket knife when i realize all my knifes are somewhere where i can't find them. So i won't cut myself, it was Nialls idea. I am not happy with that. I decide to get a bath.

Nialls pov

I know that y/n wanted to cut herself but we hide everything sharp so she wouldn't cut herself.

"Why is she so upset?" Juliana asks. "Well she threw something at the teacher so she had detention but left anyway. She was probably pissed," louis says. Well that is what happened.

"I don't understand why she hates noah so bad. He is a nice guy," harry says. "I think they know each other for some reason," louis says. "Y/n knows tons of people," i say. "Non of them know how good y/n is in throwing stuff. He did," louis says.

The next day at school
Y/ns pov

I get in class and we have noah again. I just keep my head low and i don't wanna die yet. "Y/n you know the answer?" He asks. I look up and shrug. "Can you stay after class please?" I shake my head.

Today i don't feel great, i feel like throwing up any day soon. After the bell rang everyone leaves except for me. We have lunch break and i told louis to tell niall I'll be back later.

"I am already done with your fucking behavior! I tried to be nice to you but you make it fucking hard!" He almost yells. He locks the door and i get scared. He walks to me and before i know it he throws my phone against the wall.

"I just don't feel well," i say trying to stay strong. "I don't give a fuck! If i ask you a fucking question you answer it!" He slaps me hard on the cheek. Shit! "From now on every day detention. You don't come i will make you fail y/n!" He says. I feel everything shake cus i am so scared.

"Take it all off!" He says. I just do as he says cus i get a lot more scared then anyone thinks. He walks to me and he undressed himself. I don't want this. "I don't give a fuck anymore y/n!" He says when he starts raping me.

When he is done i go back in my clothes and walk to niall. "What happened?" He asks. "Don't worry. I just need a new phone," he looks worried and we just walk to the cafeteria. "Why did you have to stay?" Liam asks. "He thinks my behavior is bad. I need to come to detention every day till he says i don't need it anymore," i say.

Louis pov

She has a hand on her cheek. I don't trust Noah with y/n alone. I can tell Niall is worried too. Y/n usually talks a lot but she keeps quiet today. The rest of the day too.

She looks even more pale than she was. I don't go home and wait for y/n. "Next time you go with her in class," i tell niall. He nods and we wait.