chapter 6

Louis pov

I heard every word of what y/n said and sometimes it scares me. Y/n doesn't show how sad or angry she is. After we went to the graveyard we get some food but dad doesn't eat a lot. It kinda worries me.

"Y/n? I heard you were on the dabete team! How is it going?" Dad asks. "Fine," she says. "Louis how is your soccer?" Dad asks. "We have a game next week you should come with Juliana!" I say happy.

Dad nods and we continue drinking and eating. Dad doesn't eat his sandwich. Y/n does eat and so do i. "Y/n wanna tell us who killed him?" I ask. "No," she answers. "Why not?" I ask. "Cus i don't want to," she says. "Well he was my brother too and i have the right to know!" I say a bit angry.

"I asked you to come with us but you said no!" She says. "Cus i was playing soccer!" I say. "I won't tell you!" She says a bit angry. We go home and Niall and Harry are helping Juliana with the baby room. Y/n decided to give up her music room. It goes to the basement. Some instruments are in her room like drums and the guitar.

"It's ugly just like pregnant lady," y/n says. Dad looks at y/n and she starts running. We hear the frontdoor close.

Y/ns pov

I go to Lukes house and Luke opens the door. He is dressed so i get in. "Whats up?" He asks. "Dad knows i am in the dabete team! He wants to come next week!" I say annoyed. "That isn't so bad," Ashton says. "Not if he doesn't give a damn about your kids and your having new kids!" I say. "Your dad has a new girlfriend?" Luke asks.

"For a year and she is 4 months pregnant i forgot her name!" The lads burst out laughing. "Why you laughing?" I ask. "Cus you always do this! When your dad gets a girlfriend you forget her name. You make a plan to get rid off her and then she leaves your dad," ashton says. "I know! I just don't think i can get rid off her that easy like the others," i say.

Zayns pov

"She's gonna try to get rid off you," i tell Juliana while we paint the walls. "Louis told me all her tricks. I won't leave cus she is gonna give me a hard time," she says. I smile and continue. "You're the first that says that," i say. "Well y/n seems like a nice girl she just has been through a lot and she doesn't trust woman anymore," she says.

"No she doesn't. She talks more with Niall  than with me," i say. "You sended them to a boarding school. She doesn't have much of a choice," Juliana says. She has a good point. I did sent them away.