chapter 9

Louis pov

She doesn't even give her a change. That scares me. I know it is scary but i know Juliana doesn't hate us. Y/n just needs to see that!

First day of the new school
Y/ns pov

Louis drove us and scares me when he drives. He says he is decent driver but he isn't! Luckily harry thought the same thing so he made louis pull over and he drove.

I wait till everyone leaves the car. I don't think i will ever like any school. This afternoon there is a protest that i really wanna go to. One problem, dad won't let me and now he can see everything he won't let me.

It's about a prohibition of weapons. I am for it! The president isn't so we are gonna protest. I am going either dad likes it or not. I have to! For Ollie!

We walk in and some girls bump into me. "Watch it whore," one of them says. I see Niall making his way for punching the girl but i grab him and drag him with me.

"Why do you let them walk over you?" Niall asks. "I don't feel like getting in a fight right away," i say. "I'll get to them tomorrow," i continue with a grin. "You're mean! Why not today?" Harry asks. "I am going to a protest so I'll be in enough trouble!" I say.

Everyone laughs and they nod. We arrive in class and my heart drops. That brown fluffy hair, those green eyes that look like he won't do anything and that hoodie. Noah Sam Williams. When i thought life was making it already hard on me. I was now finally doing so well. I didn't hurt myself and now i am here. I see noah and it is killing me already.

"Everyone this is our new student y/n Ella Malik and her bodyguard Niall james horan. Y/n can you introduce yourself?" He asks. I just black out and freeze. "Uh she's a bit shy can she just sit down?" Niall asks. I sit down and Niall has to leave. We make our work and it's way to easily. I am done and it has been 10 minutes. "I am done. Can i leave?" I ask. "Uh no you can do something for youself?" He says doubting himself.

I smile at him and grab my phone. He knows how smart i am so he hated me. I made his homework. He wanted to do an IQ test but i turned that down. He hated me and made me do things i didn't want to do. Having seks with him or his friends. That is called rape!

Those protests are the most important once for me. No one knows that happened so they don't know.

Nialls pov

Y/n completely froze. That scares me! Haz comes to me. "So how was y/ns class?" Harry asks me. "I don't know. She completely froze," harry looks confused too. "She never freezes! It's weird," harry says. I agree with him. The bell rings and y/n walks to me. Louis walks to Harry and y/n just kicks something. I wonder if y/n has anger issues.