chapter 3

Y/ns pov

I go to Luke and and Ashton. "Okay so tell us!" Ash says. I explain what happened. "Y/n just do your best at school!" Luke says. "Well if she fails this year she has to do it all over again and then she can't graduate with us," Ashton says. Louis and i get a text from dad in our group chat.

Dad: i want you kids to meet someone this weekend

Louis: but we would go to Oliver

Y/n: doesn't matter Lou!

Dad: that person is staying for dinner before that we would go

Y/n: i am not coming home this weekend

Louis: seriously y/n?

Dad: you're definitely come home we need to talk!

Y/n: i am not coming! No one can force me to come besides Niall doesn't even know about Ollie!

I grab my food and throw it away. I walk to my room and lock the door. I throw my phone to the other side of the room. I hate dad! I hate louis! I hate myself!

It's my fault! I hear a knock on my door but i ignore it and i just start to play the drums.

Nialls pov

I'll just break in then. I unlock the door and walk in. Y/n looks so pissed but before i can say anything i get a call. Its Zayn so i just pick up.

"Hello?" I ask. "Can you make sure y/n comes Friday night she doesn't wanna come," i look at y/n who is still angry. "Yeah i will try but i can't promise anything," "thank you,"

Zayn hangs up and i just grab her drumsticks away. "Give it fucking back!" She tells me more angrier than i thought. "You have class!" I say. "I don't give a fuck!" She walks to her bed but i grab her before she can even lay down.

"Y/n i have no idea what is going on but for gods sake just go to class!" I tell her. She rolls her eyes and we go to class.

"Look y/n decided to come!" The teacher says sarcastic. I can tell it just pisses y/n more. Harry and i have to wait in the hallway for them.

"Y/n is fucking angry and her teacher doesn't make it any easier for herself," i say. "Maybe she's angry cus of the person they are gonna meet?" Harry says. "Person meeting? She never told me," i say. "Zayn has a girlfriend is what louis thinks,"

Friday night
Y/ns pov

Niall dragged me in the car and we arrive home now. We still have to eat dinner but i don't feel like eating with dad this weekend or that stupid person!

We get in and i don't even wanna say hi but Niall drags me back. "Y/n can behave?" Dad asks. "I don't know you tell me," we walk to the livingroom.

I see a woman with long blond hair, blue eyes and she wears glasses. She's also obviously pregnant. Maybe 4 months top.

"Who is pregnant lady?" I ask pointing. "My girlfriend. Juliana!" Dad says way to happy. "And i know what you did!" I say looking at her fat belly. "Y/n!" Dad says.

Zayns pov

So i have to tell y/n the bad news yet. Its a twin but thats not even the bad news. The bad news is that we have to remove the music room or Olivers room and its both next to y/n.

"What? She's pregnant right? You're just replacing us!" She says very angry. Tomorrow is Olivers date of death. Y/n has a really hard time with that.

"Lets have dinner!" Juliana says. We all sit down and y/n just doesn't eat. Louis is talking with Juliana. "Y/n you need to make a decision," i say. "What?" She asks. "Uhm can move the music room the the basement or Olivers room has to leave," i say.

"You're crazy making me decide that! Put the stupid baby in the fucking basement!" She says very angry. She throws her shit on her plate and leaves.

"Dad you can't do that to y/n," Louis says a bit sad. "I can't have the twins in the basement," i say. He gives me a point.