chapter 7

Zayn's pov

"Maybe we should  let them go to a normal school," Juliana suggests. "You want that?" I ask. All my ex girlfriends hated mostly y/n and didn't want her around. It is nice that Juliana thinks differently like them. I love that about her. 

"Of course! Besides maybe y/n starts to like me a bit more when we see each other more than the weekends," she says. She has a point. "They have soccer teams and they have also debate teams. You also have a bit more grib over their homework," she says. "Lets do it! We tell them tonight at dinner,"

We hear the front door open and it's probably y/n. "Or now? They're both home now," she says. I nod and we go downstairs but y/n isn't alone. She has ash and Luke with her. "We need to talk," i look on the couch and Liam and Louis are gaming.

"Everyone! Y/n and louis are going to a normal school!" I just spill. Everyone stops with what they are doing. "Someone is gonna die," Calum says.

"Is this the idea of that fucking slut!" Y/n asks or says very angry. "She isn't a slut y/n!" I say stern. "She is! I am not going and i am not gonna leave my friends!" She yells at me. "Well luckily your friends parents work for me and they can go too! Liam you can go to," i say.

"Suck your dick asshole!" She yells. She runs up to her room and smashes the door. "I can go," Juliana says. I can't even answer and she already left. We can all hear y/n is playing the drums.

Y/ns pov

Juliana just walks in like that. "Can we talk?" I just drum while she plays. Suddenly she grabs the drumsticks away from me.

"We are gonna talk right now!" She says even more stern than dad ever did. I just look at her. "It was my idea cus i like you both and i wanna learn more about you! Your dad tries his best to keep you and your brother happy so accept it!" She says not angry but not happy either. I am not gonna answer her cus every girlfriend dad has dated left so why is she differently?

"Answer me," she says. I roll my eyes and walk my room out. "Tell your slut to knock on the door," i tell dad. The lads are playing games.

I walk to the basement and get my guitar. I start to play and Niall just sits with me. I don't mind him around. He starts to sing a little as i play. We used to make songs together when i was younger. It was ridiculous but fun.

"I wanna go high once," i randomly say. I know Niall won't let me but i wanna try. "Suck for you! We are never ever gonna do drugs!" He says. Told ya he wouldn't let me. "Doesn't mean i don't wanna do it," i say.

We continue playing and then after 10 minutes it felt like dinner is ready so it must have been 3 hours or something. We sit down at the table and the lads could stay for dinner. Again i see dad not eating.

Why isn't he eating? He never ate a lot but now it is really bad. As young kid i never noticed but now i do and it kinda worries me.