chapter 17

1 weeks later
Nialls pov

I haven't let y/n get out of my sight after she cut herself. Now she can go back to school. We arrive at school and y/n has bandage around her wrist.

"You excited?" I ask. "I am in class with Louis. Is that even an question?" She asks. I know y/n doesn't like the fact that she is with louis in class again. Now he can watch her. She doesnt like that.

I walk her to the hallways. She opens her locker and some girls walk to her. "We heard what happened. I am so sorry," one of them says. That's nice of them. "Fuck off," y/n answers annoyed. They walk away giggling.

"It was nice of them saying that right?" I ask. "They're the whole fucking reason i started doing what i do!" She says way more angrier. I pull her in a hug. I can't hear what she says but i swear i want this moment to freeze. I give her a small kiss on her head.

"I love you," i say. She turns as a tomato. "I love you too," she says shy. She gets in class and i wait. Harry is next to me. "I never knew y/n was this smart," he says. "Neither did i. It does explain a lot," i say.

Y/ns pov

Noah Sam Williams again? This time as my mentor? He is gonna make me fail! I walk to my seat and sit down. I just draw when i feel fingers on my shoulder. I look next to me. Liam waves at me.

"Hey," i whisper. He is sitting next to me. "Hey," he whispers back. On my otherside are luke and ashton. Behind me is louis so its fine.

I hate this drawing. I throw it in the trashcan. Well i try but it lands on Noahs head which makes the whole class laughing. Noah doesn't like it a lot. I don't care tho.

"Who threw it?" He asks mad. No one responds. "Fine detention," he says. Everyone gets mad at him including me. I was just trying it in the trashcan. Okay he is the trashcan but that doesn't matter.

He does open the paper and looks at me very angry. "Y/n you can stay after school!" He says angry. I am not going! I don't like it to be alone with him. Not after what he did to me. "I was trying to throw it in the trashcan!" I yell at him. I kinda forgot my meds this morning.

"Well, your a good thrower so why did it land on me?" He asks sternly. He is right i can throw very good. Everyone looks at me.

Cus you're trash... is what i wanna say but i can't. "Cus i am tired! Besides you're in front of the trashcan," i say pointing. I am right and everyone laughs again. "Fine. Still detention," he says. I sigh very deeply.

At detention
Y/ns pov

"I tried calling your dad but he doesn't answer," noah says. I shurg. I can click one buttom and Niall walks in. "Look y/n i know you think i am trash and that that is the reason you threw it on me but i have changed," he says.

He comes next to me and places his hand on my above leg which i don't like. "If you did you wouldn't have placed your durty hands on my legs," i say. "Maybe you're right. I haven't changed in that way but i am trying," he says. His hand is gone tho. "Can we pretend not to know each other?" He asks. I scoff.

"After every fucking thing you have done to me?" I ask angry. "Please?" He asks. I slap him. "No! I can't even look at you in class without being scared! I fucking hate you!" I walk out after i yelled that. "Lets go home," i tell Niall angry. I wanna cut myself.

We arrive home and i go to my bathroom telling niall i am taking a bath.