11.

Pov Yoongi (Smut Alert)

After I got the message from Namjoon that no one had heard from Jimin anymore I was freaking out. I couldn't believe he actually run away. The only thing I could do was hoping that he would come back one day. I just got out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I put my towel on a chair and quickly put on a pair of sweatpants. I opened the door and was roughly pushed in. The door closed and Jimin grabbed me by the back of my hair. He stared deep in my eyes and sniffed.
'Just showered huh?' He asked. I was in shock and didn't answer. He pushed me to the living room without letting go of my hair and pushed me on the couch. He put 1 leg next to my hip and left the other on the ground. He held my head against the headrest and there were only inches between our faces.
'I hate you Yoongi, but I can't be without you.' He said.
'I missed you so fucking much idiot.' He said as he roughly pussed his lips on mine and kissed me like I was his breakfast. He put his other leg next to my hips and grabbed my jaw with his free hand. He roughly pushed his tongue into my mouth and kissed me in a angry way. I put my hands around his waist and he let go of my hair. He was skinnier than the last time I hugged him. He pushed me onto my back and hungrily pressed his lips to my skin. He moved from my neck to my stomach and after a few big hickeys he pulled down my sweatpants. He pushed my boxers down a bit and started a blowjob. I forced myself not to moan and after some minutes Jimin got up. He slapped me hard across the face and stood up. He yanked me off the couch and shoved me roughly to my bedroom. He closed to door en took off his shirt.
'I'm going to fuck you so hard until your legs are temporarily paralyzed asshole.' I got kinda scared by the dark wave that was around Jimin but I liked what he was doing to me. He pushed his pants down and pushed me on the bed. I bit his lips and was slapped again.
'You missed me huh Yoongi?' He asked angrily.
'Y-yes.'
'And you love me right?'
'Y-yes, I do.'
'Good boy.' He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pushed his cock into my ass without using any lube which made it painful. I groaned and closed my eyes. Jimin was big. After a few minutes of hard work it smoothed out and Jimin started thrusting into me full. I moaned and that made him only going faster and deeper. After few minutes I was already a high-pitched moaning mess.
'Scream for daddy baby boy.' Jimin said several times. I just nodded and tightened the grip on the blankets I had. With every thrust Jimin gave, the bed slammed into the wall a bit. I couldn't contain myself anymore and came full over Jimin's chest and my stomach. Jimin didn't seem to care and kept thrusting deep, hitting my prostate for the umpteenth time. I felt so good under Jimin's power. Jimin was like a beast. I felt him cum inside me and we moaned both. Jimin groaned and he definitely wanted much more then this. After some minutes I came again and Jimin slapped me again.
'Get on you knees bitch.' He said. I did as he said and he grabbed my hips. He thrusted deep inside me and he came again.
'Jimin!' I screamed out loud.
'What?!' He asked with a bit worried voice.
'Don't stop.' He grinned.
'With pleasure baby boy.' He got me to stop moaning and just made me scream with pleasure. The muscles in my legs had been so tight for so long now that they cramped me. I started to beg Jimin to stop because I was about to faint. After we both came one more time, he stopped. I had never vibrated so hard before and my whole body was tense. Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck and I sighed.
'I hope you learned your lesson Yoongi.' He said. I nodded.
'Y-yes, I, I did.'
'Good.' He kissed my cheek and gently pulled a thin blackets over us.
'Never threat me like that anymore babe.' I shook my head.
'Now be a good baby boy and be my boyfriend.'
'I'm your b-boyfriend.'
'Good, have some sleep baby boy.' I nodded and hugged Jimin tight around the waist. 
'Hmm, I'm already addicted to you.' He muttered. I kissed his lips and this time it was a gentle kiss with slow movements and full with love.
'I love you so much.' I whispered against his lips.
'I love you so much too babe.'

Pov Namjoon
I came home from school and looked around. I didn't see Yoongi so I hoped he was in his bedroom. I walked into his bedroom and watched the 2 boys kissing. Jimin was back. It was hot in the room and I saw clothes all over the floor. Yes, these guys have fucked. I left quietly and left them behind. I decided to go to Seokjin and chill there. I knocked on his door and he opened it.
'Hey Namjoon.' He said with a smile.
'Hey, can I come in?'
'Yeah, sure, why aren't you in your own room?'
'I'm giving the love birds a bit privacy.'
'What do you mean?'
'Jimin is back and he fucked the shit out of Yoongi I guess.' He chuckled.
'Nice.' I nodded and we both sat down on the couch. I snuggled into Seokjin and he put his arm over me.
'Did you ever had a relationship before Joon?' He asked. I shook my head. He nodded and looked around.
'You have the biggest dick I ever saw.'  I chuckled out of embarresment and looked away.
'Can you shove that thing up in my ass again lovely boy?' He touched my hair and looked at me with his dreamy eyes.
'Now?' I asked.
'If you want too.' I smirked and pecked his lips.
'I will do that for you.' He smiled and not much later we were fucking each other.

Pov Yoongi
Jimin was sliding his fingers over my chest and looked me in the eyes.
'So, my baby boy killed someone huh?' I shook my head.
'She was alive when I left.'
'Ofcourse she was.' He rolled his eyes.
'What did she do to you?'
'She was annoying me and touching me.'
'Hm, daddy doesn't accep that, next time you call me so I can take the life out of her body.'
'Jimin, what's wrong with you?' I asked slowly.
'Nothing, why do you asked?' He hissed.
'You're acting possessed.'
'I'm not possessed, I'm only showing you my insides baby, do you like it?'
'Kinda.' He let out a low chuckle.
'Get used to it.'
'Ofcourse daddy.' He gave me his eye smile and I smiled too. I liked this rugged Jimin. No, I love this rugged Jimin. He laid his head in my neck and hugged me gentle. I tightened the hug and placed a kiss on his shoulder.
'I love you babe.' I whispered.
'I love you too.' He said. We fell asleep soon.

'Yoo, dirty cum birds, get yo' asses out of that nasty bed and clean it, take a shower too.' Namjoon said. I heard Jimin chuckle in a soft way.
'Coming hyung.' He said. I smiled and pushed Jimin off me. I sat up straight and yawned.
'Damn, you broke my legs Jimin.'
'I know, and I will do it more often.' I smirked and nodded. I got up in pain and stretched. I putted on a clean pair of sweatpants and gave Jimin sweatpants as well. We cleaned my bed and went to the bathroom together. We teased each other a bit and had a lot of laughs under the hot water. We also decided to skip school since we thought it wasn't necessary anymore. We came out of the bathroom laughing and plopped down on the couch. Namjoon gave us breakfast and we thanked him.
'Okay buddy's, I'm going to school, have fun here and don't get caught by the teachers.' We chuckled and nodded.
'Bye Joon.' I said.
'Bye Yoongles, bye Chimmie.'
'Bye.' Jimin said. Namjoon smiled and nodded.