7.

Pov Jimin

I woke up and got scared because Yoongi was staring at me. I pushed him a little and he chuckled softly.
'Sorry.' He said. I smiled and shook my head.
'It's fine, I love to see your smile.' He smiled again and laid his head on my chest.
'How are you feeling?'
'Do I have to be honest?'
'Yes.'
'Okay, well, I actually can't believe that someone like you with such a good heart is lying here next to me doing everything to make me feel better and you just make me feel better too and you understand me and I just want to tell you that I'm really grateful that you came into my life and that you've become such a good friend of mine, really Jimin, I appreciate it.' I smiled.
'I'm happy to hear that Yoon, I'm grateful too that you cane in my life.' Yoongi smiled and nodded.
'Can I make breakfast for you?' He asked.
'If you want too, shall I help you?'
'No, I want to make breakfast for you.' I smiled and nodded.
'Okay, be careful.'
'Yes, I will.' He stood up and left the room.

[Jimin X Taehyung]
Jimin: TAE!!!!

Taehyung: WHAT?! DID I MISS SOMETHING?!

Jimin: I SWEAR I WANT YOONGI, HE IS HUSBAND MATERIAL

Taehyung: WHY WHAT DID HE DO?

Jimin: Okay, turn off the caps, but so, he is making me breakfast right now and he is just a cutie and his deep voice, especially in the morning because then he got a husky voice, is so damn hot and I just need to marry him ♡_♡

Taehyung: Damn bro, that indeed sounds like husband material, how abt we kidnap him and force him to marry you?

Jimin: No, that gonna ruin our friendship, but for your information, we kissed ^_^ DONT TELL ANYONE BCUZ THEN IM DEAD!!

Taehyung: *Fk loud gasp* WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME DICK?!

Jimin: BCUZ YOONGI DIDNT WANT ME TO TELL ANYONE!

Taehyung: Shall I tell you something too XD

Jimin: Huh, what????

Taehyung: Dont tell the others yet bcuz its a suprise, but last night me and Jungkookie fucked and now we are a thing :)

Jimin: *Gasp* OH. MY. GOSH. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER???? AHHHHH DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAM????

Taehyung: WELL YOU DIDNT TELL ME ABT YOONGI SO WHATS THE PROBLEM MOFO?! AND YES, I DID HEAR YOU SCREAMING

Jimin: I CANT WITH YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!
.............

Yoongi came in the bedroom with a worried look on his face.
'Are you okay? I heard you screaming.' He asked as he sat down on the bed. I smiled.
'Tae told me something and I was so suprised by it.' He nodded and patted my head.
'Don't scream again like that, it scares me.' I chuckled and nodded.

[Strangers :D]
Jungkook: Guys, this is important.

Namjoon: What it is Jung?

Jungkook: Can men get pregnant?

Seokjin: I knew you were dumb, ofc men cant get pregnant you stupid head

Jungkook: They better dont

Hoseok: Why the question?

Jungkook: Nothing!

Namjoon: We arent stupid Jungkook, you def fucked with someone. So tell us, who is the lucky boy?

Taehyung: Its me, I'm lucky boy

Seokjin: I knew you two were going to fuck each other, I knew it.