10.

Pov Jimin

I rested my head on my hands and tears ran down my cheeks. Why did Yoongi need to touch me? I sniffed and looked up. I didn't want to go back to my dorm room where I had to watch Jungkook and Taehyung kissing. Look, I'm glad they're together, but I just don't need to see it you know. I sniffed again and wiped my tears. I grabbed my phone and looked at my contacts. I sighed and decided not to call or text anyone. I turned off my phone and lowered my head again. A fit of fatigue swept over me and not much later I fell asleep.

Pov Yoongi
I woke up with the worse headache ever. I yawned and looked around. How did I get back here? I shook my head and Namjoon went inside.
'So how you're feeling?' He asked.
'Headache.'
'That's not too bad for how you looked last night.'
'What do you mean?'
'You did smoke fucking much weed and where drunk as fuck, so I don't know where you did get that weed from but I don't want any of it in this fucking room, do you understand?'
'Yes Namjoon...'
'Good, take some painkillers and come get breakfast.' I nodded. I stood up and felt like I was going to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
'How's that huh Yoongi?' Namjoon asked.
'Namjoon, I know that you're angry with me but don't be so fucking annoying.'
'No Yoongi, first you break someones fucking neck, run away, me and the boys have all been punished because we went off school to look for you, in the evening, everyone goes to their own dorm room after a day of worrying about you, I just want to go to bed and then there is a knock on my door, when I open the door I see you and Jimin there, you drunk as hell and Jimin could kill you, so I don't know what you did to him, but not much good.' He walked away and I stared infront of me.
'Fuck...' I whispered.
'What did I do to Jimin?' I asked myself.
'Fuck, fuck, fuck...' I flushed to toilet and went to the living room. Namjoon gave me some painkillers and I grabbed his wrist.
'Do you know what I did to Jimin?' I asked with tears in my eyes.
'No, I don't, he only called you a idiot and that he was done with you, but I could clearly see from his face that something had happened, he was angry as fuck.' Tears streamed down my face.
'Fuck!' I ran to my room and put on a hoodie. I ran out barefoot and banged on Taehyung and Jimin's door. Taehyung opened the door.
'Where is Jimin?! I need to talk to him!' I asked worried.
'Not here, I thought he was with Namjoon...'
'Hell no.' I ran back to my room and quickly put on my shoes. I ran to the sidewalk and looked all around while trying to call him. To make matters worse, it turned cloudy and started to rain heavily. I didn't know where to search, Jimin could be anywhere. I decided to run around everywhere and hope that I would find him. After no idea how long I had been running I saw someone sitting on a bench. I got to see a small part of his face before he got up and walked away. I ran after him and turned him around.
'Jimin?' I asked. I looked into Jimin's 2 dull red eyes. I wanted to hug him but he pushed me.
'Don't touch me.' He said as he cried.
'Jimin, I'm so sorry for what I did... I don't remember it but it must have been bad... Please forgive me Jimin, you know I need you...' I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.
'You must be really stupid if you already forgot.'
'Jimin, I was stoned and drunk!'
'Exactly! Why were you stoned and drunk?! I hate people who drink and do drugs!'
'I'm so sorry Jimin, please...'
'No, I don't accep what you did Yoongi.'
'Why? Is it only because of the drugs and the drinks I got?'
'No Yoongi, you touched me and I don't need to tell you where, do I?' The memory flashed through my head.
'Yeah, you do remember huh Yoongi?' I nodded slowly.
'You know what?'
'Jimin please, you can't leave me, I wasn't myself!'
'Fuck you Yoongi.' He turned around and walked away. I broke completely and fell to my knees. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been. Everything I shouldn't have done I did in a few hours and now I had ruined everything. I ruined it for the boys, I ruined it with Namjoon and maybe the worst, I ruined it with Jimin.

Pov Jimin
I still didn't want to go back to the boys, so I kept walking. I couldn't get Yoongi out of my head. It was heartless the way I just behaved to him, but I couldn't help it. Part of me wanted to run back and protect him from everything, and another part of me wanted to break his neck like he did to the girl. I caught myself walking back to where I left Yoongi. I turned back and walked away from the place. I crossed a few roads and a bridge and lost my way. I didn't care much and just kept walking through the rain. I was already completely soaked with the rain. I sat on the ground at the edge of a river and watched the troubled water. I stared at it for a long time before being approached by an agent who suggested taking me to the station. I accepted the offer and was taken to the police station in a police car. I got dry clothes and a hot drink to warm up because apparently I was almost hypothermic. The officer from earlier came to me after a few minutes and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.
'So buddy, tell me, how long have you been outside?'
'Since yesterday evening...' I muttered.
'Oh, okay, and who made you cry like that?'
'A friend...'
'Can you tell me what happened?' I told the officer everything.
'You know Jimin, it's wasn't his fault, he probably got really upset, went to someone who got weed, started smoking it, went to a cafe, got drunk and there where you.' I nodded.
'But still... I don't like what happened.'
'Ofcourse you don't, an I'm not telling you that you should, but I'm trying to make you feel better.' I nodded again.

Pov Namjoon
I was sitting quietly on the sofa when Yoongi came into the house crying loudly and was completely drenched in the rain. He went straight to his bedroom and hopelessly slammed the door behind him. I got pretty concerned and walked to his door.
'Yoongi? Are you okay? What happened?' All I heard was crying. I carefully walked into his room and saw him lying on his stomach half on the bed with his feet still on the ground. I sighed and sat down on the bed. I rubbed his back and waited for him to start talking. Usually that happened after a few minutes, but Yoongi hadn't said a word after an hour.
'Yoongi, what happened?' I asked.
'He hates me...' He said while sobbing.
'He hates me so fucking much...' I sighed.
'He will get over it Yoongi.' He shook his head and kept on crying. I sighed again and stood up. I pulled him up and took him to the bathroom.
'Take a good shower okay?' He nodded and I left him alone. After a while he came out of the shower and went to his bedroom to put on clean  clothes. After he did so, he went back to me and crawled against me like a small baby.
'Do you know where Jimin is?' I asked. He shook his head.
'He was outside, but when I tried to talk to him he walked away, he was so angry...' I nodded.
'Jimin wouldn't walk away far, he will be okay.'
'He will never forgive me...'
'He wil Yoongi, just give him some time.' He took a deep breath and nodded.

The weekend went by quickly and surprisingly I hadn't heard from Jimin yet. The group chat was also silent. I left Yoongi at home because taking him to school didn't make sense anyway. When I got to school it turned out that none of the boys had heard from Jimin, which worried us.