4.

Pov Taehyung

I woke up and yawned. Time for school, again. I got up, did my morning routine, you know, went to school with Jimin-ssi and there he was, Jungkook. Look, I'm not in love with him, I just think he's the most beautiful, most attractive man I have ever seen in my whole life, you know? Just that feeling when you meet someone and think: Woah, you must have just fallen straight from heaven, so perfect... But so to be clear, I'm not in love with him, not yet tho... The lesson started and to my surprise Jungkook sat in the back of the class. He beckoned me and took his bag from the empty spot next to him.
'Come sit here.' I nodded and sat down.
'Did you sleep well?' He asked.
'Yeah, I did, did you?'
'I didn't have a really good night, but I slept well tho, that's the important thing, you know.' Gosh, I love his voice.
'Ahh, yeah I know.' He smiled and nodded.
'What time are you out today?' He asked.
'I have 3 hours of classes today, nice chill schedule this whole week.'
'Nice, me too, shall we meet after school? You don't have to, of course, but I thought maybe...' I chuckled.
'I would love to.' He smiled and nodded.
'Where do we meet?'
'How about the lockers?' I suggested.
'Yeah, good idea.' I smiled and the lesson started.

[Jimin X Taehyung]
Taehyung: Jimin, help

Jimin: Yoo, whats wrong?

Taehyung: Jungkook wants to hangout after school, but what shall we do? Do you have any good ideas? Please help

Jimin: Ahh, really? That's nice! :D Uhm, maybe you should take him somewhere, oh! I have the best idea EVER!

Taehyung: What is it?! Please I need something!

Jimin: Take your hot man to the cinema and watch a nice movie together, and after that you go to our dorm room, I will make sure that I'm not home, and then you can do such bad things ;)

Taehyung: Jimin, I liked the idea until you started abt the bad things, I don't like that dirty side of you -_-

Jimin: It was just a joke man, no, but take him to our dorm room and eat something idk, just do something nice, play games, whatever

Taehyung: That sounds better, okay, yeah, sure, just ask him to go to the cinema and then the dorm, that shouldnt be so difficult, right?

Jimin: Stop panicking and just ask him :)

Taehyung: Did you have shit in your eyes when we were with him?! He is literally the finest man I ever saw and you are saying "Just ask him" come on bro...

Jimin: Yeah yeah Taetae, dont worry, it will go okay but the teacher is looking angry at me because im on my phone ttyl
...........

School was done and I waited by the lockers. Jungkook walked over to me and smiled.
'So, Tae, actually I have no idea what to do...'
'I have a idea, how about the cinema?' His face lighted up.
'Yeah, good idea! Let's go.' He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him.

'That movie was amazing! I love spiderman, you know?' Jungkook said happily as we walked outside. I smiled.
'I like spiderman too.' I said.
'Yeah you better do, what shall we do now? Or do you want to go to the dorm?'
'Well Jimin isn't in my dorm room today, so.' Jungkook raised his eyebrow what made me feel weak.
'Okay, and what can we do there?'
'Uh, uh playing games, uh you know, just having fun?' He smiled.
'Yeah, sure, let's go.' We went to the dorm and went to my room. Jimin indeed wasn't there.
'What kind of game shall we do?' I asked.
'Oh, I have a good idea, what if we call some other people over and play truth or dare?' Jungkook suggested.
'Can't we play truth or dare with just us?' Damnit, I shouldn't have asked that question! He smiled.
'Yeah, sure, but I think it's funnier if we do it with more people.'
'Yeah, you're right, let's look.'