5.

Pov Jimin

'Jimin...' Yoongi muttered in a sad way.
'Yes hubby?'
'S-stay with me, please?'
'While you shower?' I asked a bit flustered.
'N-no, shower with me, I, I'm scared I will hurt myself...' I nodded as my cheeks turned a deep red colour.
'I will.' He sobbed again and I sighed. I hated the way Yoongi cried, it sounded so heart-broken. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off nervously. To my concern, self-harm scars were covering his arms. Some already healed, some still fresh. Tears rolled down my cheeks again and Yoongi hugged me. I hugged him back and not much later we were under the hot water from the shower with only our boxers on. We were still hugging. I noticed that Yoongi was getting calmer and after about an hour we came out of the shower and we dried off, well I dried off both of us. We ended up cuddling in bed.
'Jim?' Yoongi asked with a calm voice.
'Yeah?'
'What you said earlier, did you really mean it?' I smiled.
'Yes, yes I did.' I looked at him and a little smile grew on his sad face.
'Thank you Jimin, really, I really owe you a lot, if you hadn't stopped me, then...'
'Don't think about it Yoon, don't think about it.' He sighed.
'I only can think about it...'
'Think about me.' He looked at me. I saw his eyes flash quickly to my lips and back again.
'Do you want me to do something?' I asked, not sure what would happen.
'Can you distract me…?'
'How?'
'I don't know...' We stared in each others eyes and I slowly leaned in to him. I gently pressed my lips on his and kissed him. He kissed me back. After some minutes I pulled back to cath my breath and looked Yoongi in the eyes.
'Did I distract you?' I asked. He nodded.
'Can you kiss me until I sleep?' He asked very softly. I smiled and nodded. I leaned over him and kissed him slowly. After a few minutes I noticed that he was sleeping and I lay down next to him. I hugged him tight and fell asleep too.

[Strangers :D]
Namjoon: Guys, I know I spammed this chat full with worried chats, but look at what I found when I came in my dorm room this morning

[Strangers :D]Namjoon: Guys, I know I spammed this chat full with worried chats, but look at what I found when I came in my dorm room this morning

(!This isn't Jimin and Yoongi irl!)

Hoseok: Nah, you gotta be kidding us...

Taehyung: So they were together all night, I was worried af too :')

Jungkook: Omf thats so cute

Namjoon: Ikr, but I'll be right at school, I'll just let them sleep 2day

Taehyung: Yes, better let them sleep
........

Pov Jimin
I woke up and looked around. Right, I was with Yoongi. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Yoongi was sobbing and I looked at him. He was sobbing in his sleep. I sighed and kissed his head gently. I wondered if we were friends or boyfriends, but I will ask him later. I got up and went to the kitchen. I looked for food and made breakfast for me and Yoongi. I putted the food on a plate and walked back to Yoongi's bedroom. When I came inside Yoongi looked sleepy at me and rubbed his eyes. I smiled and sat down on the bed with the food.
'Yoongi-ah, I have food, come you need to eat, that's good for you.' He sat up straight and yawned. I gave him his food and ate something for myself too.
'Yoongi can I ask something?' I asked. He nodded.
'After last night, we are?'
'Friends, good friends, I know I might disappoint you now because we kissed and may be you thought there was more between us, but I'm not ready yet and I don't know if I really like you in a boyfriend way, you know? I hope I don't hurt you with those words...' I smiled.
'You don't, it's okay Yoon, I'm happy that you tell me the truth.' He smiled a bit.
'About the kisses, can we keep it a secret?' He asked.
'Yeah, of course.' He nodded and we ate our food in silence. After we finished I grabbed my phone and saw the messages in the group chat.
'Ahh, Namjoon was here, he sent a picture of the 2 of us in bed in the group chat.' I said with a chuckle.
'Can I see?' I turned my phone and Yoongi shook his head.
'He is such a mofo, but I still love him.' I smiled and nodded. I cleaned up the dishes and lay in bed next to Yoongi. He fidgeted with my hair and stared straight ahead.
'You okay Yoon?' He shrugged. I nodded.
'That's okay, you don't need to know.' He gave me a little smile.
'Sorry for calling you a greepy guy.' I laughed.
'It's totally fine, don't worry about that.' I said while laughing. His smile grew bigger and nodded.