21. Secret Kiss 🤫

Start from the beginning

Arini saw him murmuring something which she couldn't hear. But Shrey looked kind of angry.

" What are you saying? "

" Just like you did on my Di's wedding. You called di to know my outfits and then matched your ones with mine. "

Arini smiled and said. " We are different. "

Shrey didn't say about it anymore, nor left another expression. Secretly this childish acts by Arini, he loved too.

" Go and enjoy with your classmates . Just stay away from Anubhav " He pushed her towards them with a small smile. This freshers party, this classmates, this enjoyment will come only once in her life. Shrey wanted her to enjoy all of it. Even though he didn't like those boys who were approaching her but he can't just make her stay away from others.

Shrey saw her dancing happily. Just as a reaction his smile became bigger. He couldn't understand when his hand reached to his pocket and took out his mobile.

He took a few pictures of her.

The party went on, Arini was almost in front of Shrey's eyes. But for once Shrey went out to receive a call and talk to a teacher and after coming back he didn't see Arini.

Shrey didn't give it much thought as so many students were there. She must be enjoying with her other friends.

But nowit's been more than 2 hours and Shrey still didn't see Arini yet even for once. He called her for a few times. But no answer came. The area was crowded with students so it was impossible to see her also. And moreover the music was loud enough to not hear anybody as well. She surely couldn't hear her phone.

Turning back, he found madhav coming to him. Shrey was about to ask him about Arini but he said,

" Some students are drinking there. "

" What? But it's not allowed here, right? " Shrey winded his eyes.

" And where is arini? I haven't seen her for long " He became a bit worried and added.

" She must be having fun with her friends. Don't worry. Let's catch those students who are drinking "

Shrey shook his head. It's possible maybe she is enjoying the party with her other friends but still for some unknown reasons he became worried.

" Where are they drinking? " Shrey asked.

" In the back area of ground. Behind the library "

Shrey nodded before leaving. Madhav too followed him.

Reaching the place, Shrey found out that it was totally true. Alot of students were drinking there. Walking a little more there he found out that the head of all this was no one but again that Karan.

" Karan? "

And Karan too chose the moment to look at him. Winding his eyes, Karan clapped for Shrey while taking steps to Shrey. " Oh what am I seeing? Shrey Gupta too wants join us and drink? "

" Tell me which flavor do you want? " He added.

Shrey looked at the whole area once again before looking at the most hated person of his life again. " You know what can happen to you if I complain about it to principle? "

" I didn't do anything. They wanted to drink so I helped them just " Karan replied without even a bit of shame. But deep inside Karan too was scared a little bit. He knew Shrey isn't lying. If he says, he'll complain. He will surely do.

Karan did all this for her girlfriend, Maya.
[ I hope you guys remember these characters 🥺 and it's not boring 😭🥺]

Maya was always so obsessed with Shrey even after having a boyfriend. But all sudden Maya wanted Karan to arrange all this. To impress her Karan did all these. But now Shrey was making him worried.