♡9.Goodbye Kiss♡

Jimin's POV

I woke up early that day, feeling both excited and nervous. Jungkook's father was going to visit me and I wanted to make a good impression.

I looked around my small single room and tried to tidy it up as much as I could. I knew it wasn't much, but it was the best I had.

I took a quick shower and put on a blue shirt and formal pants that Jungkook had gifted me a few years ago. I wanted to dress appropriately for the occasion, but at the same time, I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard. I checked the time and realized that Mr. Jeon would be arriving soon.

I went to my brothers, who were lazing around in the living room, and reminded them to behave properly and welcome Mr. Jeon with respect. In exchange, I promised to buy them street foods later.

Just then, I saw a sleek black Lamborghini pull up outside our house. My heart started racing as I realized that Mr. Jeon had arrived. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door.

I saw a well-dressed man with a kind face and a warm smile.

"Are you Jimin?" he asked, and I nodded my head. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Jungkook's father."

I gestured for him to come in and offered him the only chair in my small room. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee and came back with a cup for him.

"Thank you" He whispered.

As he sipped the coffee, I could see him glancing around the room. I felt a pang of embarrassment, knowing that my living conditions were far from luxurious.

"Are they your brothers?" he asked, pointing towards the three boys who were peeking from behind the door.

"Yes, sir. This is Juno, June and Jumi," I then called my brothers to greet him.

"Hi, I'm Juno, going to 7th grade
Hi, I'm Jumi going to 2nd grade
Hi, I'm June going to 7th grade"These three crackheads synced together.

Mr. Jeon smiled and greeted my brothers before turning back to me. I eyed my brothers to play outside, which they agreed to.

"If you got married, will your brothers stay with you?" he asked.

I nodded my head, feeling grateful that he seemed to care about my family.

For the next few minutes, we made small talk. But as time passed, I could feel my nerves getting the best of me. I decided to take the initiative and speak up.

"Mr. Jeon, I know how to cook and I know how to take care of a home. If you have any doubts about me, please feel free to ask me anything."

Before I could say more, Mr. Jeon stood up from the chair. "Thank you for your time, Jimin. It was nice to meet you. I'll be in touch."

I felt a sinking feeling in my chest as he walked towards the door. I wasn't sure if he was impressed with me or not.

As he stepped out of the door, he turned around and gave me a pat on the back. "See you around, son," he said before getting into his car and driving away.

I stood there for a few moments, feeling both relieved and anxious. I knew that this was just the beginning of a long journey, but I was determined to do whatever it takes to win over Jungkook's father and prove myself worthy of his son.

End of jimin's POV

__________________

Jungkook's POV