♡3.The Kid's Plan♡

Suddenly, they heard a soft whimpering coming from the corner of the room. Jimin was huddled up, tears streaming down her face.

Jungkook looked towards the direction and found her daughter was crying.

"Ji-min? " He called her with his cracking voice.

Jimin shook her head, unable to comprehend the situation. All her life, she had believed her parents were the perfect couple, and now she realized it was all a facade. And to top it off, her name was also Jimin - the same name as her father's first love.

Jungkook's heart sank as he watched his daughter run away from the hospital room, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He couldn't believe what he had just done, confessing his deepest feelings for Jimin, in front of his daughter. He felt guilty for burdening her with his past and his regrets.

"Hyung, what have I done? " He cried.

"Jungkook, calm down. You haven't done anything wrong," Jin said, placing a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder. "Give her some time to process everything. She's hurting right now, but eventually, she'll understand that you love her and that your past love doesn't diminish that."

Jungkook nodded, tears brimming in his eyes. He knew Jin was right, but it didn't make the pain any easier to bear. He felt guilty for hurting his daughter and wished he could take back his words.

_____

Jimin ran outside of the hospital and collapsed onto the nearby bench. She sobbed uncontrollably, trying to make sense of everything that had just happened. Her father, the man she had always looked up to, still loved someone else. And to make matters worse, her name was a constant reminder of his first love.

She felt lost, alone, and unsure of what to do next. She didn't want to go back into the hospital and face her father, not knowing how to confront him about what she had overheard. But at the same time, she didn't want to leave him alone in the hospital.

As she sat on the bench, lost in her thoughts and emotions, a gentle hand touched her shoulder. She looked up to see her fiance Minyun, standing there with a concerned expression.

"Hey, Jimin, are you okay?" he asked, sitting down next to her.

Jimin shook her head, unable to speak through her tears. Minyun wrapped his arm around her, offering her a comforting embrace.

"It's okay, Jimin. Let it out. Whatever it is, we'll face it together," he said softly.

Jimin cried even harder at his words, grateful for his support. She knew she couldn't do this alone, and having her fiance by her side gave her some comfort.

"Please take me out, I don't want to be here. " She cried in his embrace and she wanted to disappear from the world.

___

After two days, Jungkook was discharged from the hospital with a warning from the doctor to take rest. His daughter was still not talking to him, which made him worry even more.

Moonie stayed with Jungkook all the time, taking care of him in the absence of Jimin.

"Appa, I'm warning you. If I catch you getting drunk, I won't talk to you," Moonie warned, and Jungkook chuckled.

"My baby has grown up so much! I still remember scolding you not to eat chocolates, and now you're scolding me. How times have changed!" Jungkook patted her head.

"Haha! Let's go home. And don't forget that, I'm watching you always! " She grinned and helped him to stand up from the hospital.

"Ouch," Jungkook flicked her head. Moonie rubbed her forehead and pouted at Jungkook.