Chapter 6

He was sitting in the ward, his mother was on the bed. He was looking at the ceiling and smiling. He never smiled like this. He had always maintained a stoic face so that no one approaches him.

It was so unlike him.

His heart was thudding against his chest, so fast , that his heartbeat can even be heard in his ears. And he knew the reason all too well.

He was thinking about her when the fairy who had captured his mind and heart came inside the room. She smiled at him. He knew she was smiling at him only as a professional but still He returned her smile. She was being followed by Lina.

"It's almost time..... She will wake up. " She told him making it clear her motives why was she here. She knew his narssicitc side that's why she did not wanted him to misunderstand. She was behaving well with him just because he was something important to this hospital.

She started checking her IV. It was then Gaytri's eyes opened. Her eyelids stuttered a little. She stared at her surrounding. She frowned seeing her surrounding. She didn't remember coming to hospital. She tried moving but couldn't. Shivaay stood up fervently and marched towards his mom. But he stopped when he listened to her.

" Relax mam, you have gotten into an accident. And now you are in hospital." he heard a sweet voice.

Just how caring she was. He can't help but wonder how much she will care for the man who she will love? Someone who was not him. His heart burnt against his chest for some unknown reason.

But....yet again......why can't it be him.

" Ohh...." She looked around to find Shivaay there. Dhriti knew Mrs Singhania wanted someone hers near her.

"Shivu" she called.

How much dhriti want to laugh at his nickname but she controlled seeing the worry in atmosphere.

He himself did not wanted his mother to call him by this name.........atleast not in front of her.

" Mom." He whined. Shivaay who was already up from his seat when she opened her eyes was now walking towards her.

" You always makes me concerned." He complained to her.

" Sorry my favourite " she told him making him smile.

He looked over to Dhriti who passed him a tight smile and went from there.

The mother son duo got grossed in their gossips.He was really worried for her all these days that is why he never let his father brother or sister stay with her. It was him who spent most of the time with her. While continuing his business through his laptop and his assistant.

Soon a nurse arrived who told them that it's time for Gayatri to rest while giving flirty look to Shivaay which he victoriously ignored.

He needed no attention other than ones. And she was not even glancing at him.

Shivaay left from there in search of Dhriti. He wanted to consult her and talk to her about his mother.

Its just an excuse. His mind mocked him.

He ignored it. Not like he will ever accept that. He went to the hall and to the lift. This floor was the most silent and safe one since it was specially for VIPs and right now it was full of bodyguards for him and his mom. For the first time he was going to see the middle class and low class people.

Not like he wanted to but he have to....

He fucking hated people who depended on others. One of the reasons he hated women. They just can't earn for themselves. Not like every women but most of them. And there were things a woman can't do herself. But....There were exceptions