Chapter 49

He looked at her with the small smile playing on his lips. He looked at her in awe. he was too much in love with her. She was not the one at fault, he was. He finally realised.

" This was what I was going to gift you when I would have returning from States, but guess what, I was late." He said and looked away. She looked at him with a smile. This was the best gift he had ever given her.

"Come" He said and forwarded his hand to her which she galdly took. The site of orphanage was at the outskirt of the city, far from the crowd. If she had not seen, she would have never beleived that something like this was also in Mumbai. 

After introducing her to the staff, and after playing a lot with cute and sweet children, he finally walked her to his favourite place.  The water stream. dhriti was in an awe of the sight. t was just so beautiful.

She looked around and removed her slippers, she sat on the rock with her legs dipped in water. he sat beside her. After so many years she finally, felt free.

Ï did not knew you were pregnant." he satarted, he wanted to get over with their confrontation and just take her home.

ï got to know the day you left for the States." She said. Ï called you but...."She trailed off, not wanting to continue.

Ï know no matter how much sorry I says, it is not enough, I just want you to know, I love you and only you, and I swear, If only I knew, i would have done everything to save our baby." He said, his head hung in shame. They sat for a minute in silence before he continued.

"Know that Dhriti, I am going to tell you something, and it is not because, I want you to forgive me, but you should know that I love you, and I can do anything to keep you baby." He said and she looked away, she still was not sure, she should stay or not.

"When after our first time you were so sick, I took you to the doctor, and you fainted right in my arm." He said, and she nodded. It was after a few days that she was heavily sick and they had to visit doctor. But it was jet lag, she thought.

"The doctor told me something that had the ground slip beneath me." He did not looked at her. He was hesitant, she can sense it. 

"What is it Shivaay." She asked, preplexed. "please don't hide anything, I want us to work this out. yeah..."She cooed and Shivaay nodded, he had never been this vulnerable, but tis topic was something he can't get his heart off.

"i always wanted to start a family with you. I wanted to have child with you as soon as possible, so you would not leave me ever, even if you wanted to. I know, you would have not, but you know, I was so insecure about you that, I wanted to bind you to myself." He said and smiled, he even bought a t shirt matching with his for his little one.

"But" He continued, his smile slipping away, Dhriti tensed. "The day, I took you to the doctor, he told me that y.. you can't concieve, and even if you did it will be life threatning." He said, and she went numb, he knew. "I... I asked if there was a way, and he gave me medicines, I told him not to tell you because I knew that, you will be shattered. I knew how much you loved children. I even asked the doctor, that if it is okay to have unsafe sex, and let you have medicines, he said it was okay." She listened as tears were streaming down her eyes. "He said it was totally okay, but I did not knew how, you still got pregnant." He completed. 

It was all her fault all along and she was blaming him. It was all hers, he did so much for her, sacrificed his dream of a family and like a pathetic weak bitch she is, she left him.

"No..."She snapped out of her thought, as Shivaay stood up and made her stand too. "Its not your fault baby, It was never. It was mine, I should have been there." She listened to him but can't process.

"Dhriti, Love, listen." he said shaking her, that was why, he was not telling her this. "This is not your fault okay... Its my damn fault baby, please." He said. 

Ï... I am sorry." She spoke finally making him sigh in relief. 

"No its okay, Its not your fault baby." He said and hugged her tight. Finally, he was with her.

Ï... I left." She said. 

Ït was not the time for us baby, you needed space, and now is the perfect time for us." He said, and stroke her hairs calming her.

"B... But I can't......"He did not let her complete.

"No..... its not that, we will have our own baby, you don't worry about that. The doctor did said there were chances. And remember we have so many babies in orphanage Dhriti. I just want you. I need you." She looked at him flabbergasted. He is just so.... he was what every girl craved for. "I love you Shivaay." She confessed. "I want to live with you forever." His heart fluttered.

"Fucking finally." He said, making her giggle through her tears. 

Ï love you so damn much Dhriti."He said picking her up, taking her by surprise.

"You won't be able to leave love, even if you beg for it." He said and she smiled at him.

"I won't." She assured. He sighed in content. maybe this was the right time for both of them.

She never knew how from, I can never be yours, it shifted to

Forever yours.....

THE END

Fucking finally, I completed this book, I can't believe, I know I fasted it a bit, I may edit it later, but for now I completed it. 

Although the next will be an epilogue too....

I gladly thank my readers, which were with me all through the journey. This was my first book, and for certain not last, I have a looooot of books in my drafts,

Please help to make this book reach atleast 100k.... Thankyou so much guysssss....... Love you just so much

Follow for more..... books

And don't forget the other part Forever yours will be coming too.

You can comment the date on which you completed this book here.....