N-Chruch weeding in a saree...

M-(proudly)What to say we are unique and different now come....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

M & N- Good morning father...

Manik wished enthusiastically as they stood infront of the father...

Father-(patting their head in blessing)Good morning children..so are you both ready??

They both looked at each other and nodded with a smile..

M & N - We are....

F- The weeding is a symbol of love and eternity.. that bond two lovers with infinite love together forever within the blessing and presence of God..

Saying he passed a ring to Manik..Nandini was in aww looking at the beautiful ring seems like Manik planned everything earlier...

Manik made Nandini wear the ring as Nandini did the same thing after that...

F- Manik Malhotra, do you take Nandini Murthy to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

M-I do..I do I do.

Father- (smiling)OK now repeat this vows after me...

I, Manik Malhotra, take you, Nandini Murthy

M-I, Manik Malhotra, take you, Nandini Murthy

F- to be my lawfully wedded wife

M-to be my lawfully weddded wife..

F- to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse

M-to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse

F-for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

M-for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

F- Now my girl it's your turn...

NandiniMurthy, do you take Manik Malhotra to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

N-(Smiling in tears)I do..

F-Good now repeat this after me..

I, Nandini Murthy, take you, Manik Malhotra

N- I, Nandini Murthy, take you, Manik Malhotra

F- to be my lawfully wedded husband

N-to be my lawfully wedded husband

F- to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse

N-to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse

F-for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

N-for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

F- Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.”

  “In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!”

And without wasting any another second he captured her lips taking her off guard..

And then continue to kiss her all over her face... forgetting about their surroundings...while she kept giggling..

The priest smiled seeing them praying to keep the couple like this till eternity...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

N-We are married...

M- Shh it's a secret as you wished..

N- Ya our Secret....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Few hours later,,

N-(crying) Leave me who are you why are you doing this...

Unknown- Hello hello my dear friend...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Guys sorry for the late update actually I was suffering from high fever and all and moreover I am in 12th now and Don't usually get time hope you all can adjust a bit...

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS??

THOUGHTS ON MANAN..

GUESS WHO IS THE PERSON IN THE LAST??

TARGET- 180 + VOTES

Words limit- 1100