Chapter 16: Bippity Boppity Boo Bitch

Northside of Beacontown, Romeo's Fashion Thrift Store

3rd POV

Jesse excitedly dragged Olivia as they went inside of the thift store. Inside, Olivia was filled with amazement and awe as she find herself surrounded by fasionable clothes and accessories that was up on sale. She spotted a certain top on the hanger and walked over, checking it out, "Omg!!! Look at that top! Don't you think it looks cute?"

Jesse lightly chuckled as she scanned the area to find the store owner, but he wasn't to be found.

She cleared her throat before begin to dramatically call his name,

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"

"Oh Hell no! Don't ever use that line or any line from Shakespeare ever again!"

His voice was heard from the back of the store.

"Heh...Oopsies...!" Jesse laughed nervously.

The voice continued, "It's an insult to call me Romeo from Shakespeare. Instead, call me Romeo the Juliet!"

"Uhhh....Hello?" Said Olivia nervously, and at the same time, she was a little confused what he was talking about.

Jesse grinned as she turn to her, "Livie~ This is my new friend Romeo! He knows a thing about fashion." Then she whispered to her, "He's also Juliet, the drag queen! Ironic enough, he hates the story of Romeo and Juliet because the story is fucking depressing, but who can blame him? Everything about the story is fucked up in many ways!"

Romeo was amazed once he see Olivia's beauty, "Ooh la la, who is this lovely mademoiselle friend of yours?"

"My best friend Olivia, but I like to call her Livie because I love her sooo much she's like a sister to me! She's smart, she's incredible, and she's joining to help me with a little you-know-what!" She winked at him, signify that they both knew what she's talking about, confusing Olivia. "Make her a little something what you made for me..."

"Any friend of Jesse, is a friend of mine!"

Olivia pulled out her wallet out of her purse, "Thank you! How much should I pay you?"

"No payment needed! Only the you and your friends' appealing presence in my store is enough! Please come!" He motioned her to the back of the store so he could measure her to sew together clothings for her.

The green-eyed girl smiled, giving her thumbs up reassuring the positive outcome as Olivia followed the owner to the sewing room. While she was waiting, she pulled out her cellphone out of her pocket and thought about call Axel once she saw his name on her contact list, but shook her head when she figured that he's probably still upset, went somewhere where he can cool down. Then she spotted Lukas' name, which beamed her a bit because she needed something or someone who could cure her boredom while Romeo's making an outfit.

I hope he's not working... She thought, That wouldn't be fun...

You thought wrong if you believe she actually wants to hang around with Lukas. Despite his generousity the other night, the girl couldn't help but to think about putting the detective on edge again.

It reminded her so much of her late brother when her brother-in-law-to-be in still looking out for her.

However, Lukas was different.

She still finds him annoying but never deemed him as a waste of oxygen.

~

Southside Playground

Axel's POV

I was sat on a swing seat, throwing another burnt cigar somewhere on the grond before lighting up another one.