micah and i made eye contact before we busted out laughing,"i think y'all more fucked up then me." daesyn said shaking his head.

"nah i'm not that high- what about you?" micah asked and i shrugged.

"not the highest high i've had." i said before daesyn spoke again.

"so y'all be talking a lot?"

"chilllll, you know we close wit storm too he is having yo baby." micah said before i could speak.

"but it seem they reallll close." daesyn said looking me up and down.

"you gotta problem wit that?"

"wait can y'all wait till we eat first, y'all gonna blow my high before i can even enjoy my munchies." micah said and daesyn shook his head and laughed.

i rolled my eyes and got back on my phone.

-yo baby daddy blowing me

storm: that's yo homeboy pookie 🤗

-yeah yeah

storm laughed at 'yeah yeah'

storm: what happened

-he talking about some we seem real close and shit and i asked if it was a problem, i can already feel he tryna start sumn

storm: don't waste no energy arguing wit that boy fr

-i'll try

i put my phone back up as our food came out,"aye aye you gotta man?" micah asked the waitress and she nodded her head before going back to the front.

"damn and she was fine." micah said before he stared at his pancakes.

"lemme have some of yo hashbrown shit."  he said and i smacked my lips before passing my plate to him.

"you as bad as storm at this point." i said and i heard daesyn take a deep breath.

he ain't got no right to be mad...

᯽᯽᯽

i laid my head against storm's baby bump as he played in my hair while we watched a movie.

"i can hear yo stomach making noises." i said and storm laughed.

"it may be the human inside there." he said and i leaned up to kiss his stomach then felt a small kick.

"wassup lil nigga." i said laughing and felt him kick again.

"okay stop he putting hella pressure on my bladder right now." he said and i leaned up before pecking his lips.

"thought i was gonna have to get at daesyn ass earlier but he didn't bring it back up after we finished eating and we all went our separate ways." i said and storm sighed.

"you sure it ain't gonna cause no shit between yall?"

"i mean he gonna feel some typa way but he got memia, he can't do too much." i said and storm nodded.

"you think he gonna make it to the birth?" he asked and i scrunched up my face.

"why wouldn't he?"

"cause...my last few appointments he's missed and i've actually told him about the before hand.." he said and i could tell his mood dropped.

"i told you if he didn't come to call me." i said and he frowned.

"i know it's just i don't know...kinda embarrassing i guess." he sad and i shrugged.

i fully sat up and pulled him into my lap,"storm...you don't gotta be embarrassed about shit when it's me and you ight?" i said and he nodded his head.

"so yo next appointment tell me about it, i'll sit in the car and wait. if he don't come by time they call yo name text me, okay?"

"i only got one more appointment before i have the baby." he said and i nodded.

"you ready for him to come?"

"yes i'm excited actually...when he come your gonna start coming around less aren't you?" he asked and i frowned.

"i wasn't going to- do you want me to come around less?"

"no- no- it's just i didn't think you would want to be around a baby that's gonna be hollering and it's not your kid..." he said.

"nah imma still be around lil bit, and whenever you need help you know i got you...i'll help when i can and if i overstep any boundaries you can tell me." i said and he nodded.

"thank you..." he said quietly and i smiled before kissing him and he kissed back before pulling back.

"it's weird you know..." he started and i stared at him as i waited for him to continue.

"like when i first met you, i didn't think we were gonna get close or anything...like cortez and bronx said you probably liked me but i didn't pay it any attention." he said and i laughed.

"but it's like we kinda clicked in a way...and you understand me in ways no one hasn't..." he said and i nodded my head.

"i feel the same about you storm, you make a nigga feel things he hasn't before...when you first came around i would get nervous and i just thought it was the mexican food i had earlier that day." i said and he started laughing.

"nah that's crazy, awee i had you nervous." he said and i felt my face heat up.

"chill out...you still do sometimes but i just push it to the back of my mind." i said and he smiled as he caressed my face.

"another kiss?" he asked and i laughed before pecking his lips but he quickly deepened the kiss.

i groaned as i felt myself starting to get hard and he started rocking his hips, i gripped his waist to keep him in place.

"storm- we can't, not while you still carrying the baby." i said as he went to my neck and started sucking on it.

"okay..lemme suck it.." he said against my neck and i shook my head knowing it was the hormones from his pregnancy making him horny.

"go ahead..but- you gonna spit it out." i said grabbing his face and he nodded his head.

"unt unt, lay down we not doing anything." i said and he groaned as he held onto the waistband of my shorts.

he gave me puppy dog eyes and i had to look away...he know how to get his way wit me.

he smirked at me knowing he had gotten his way as he pulled my shorts down.