Vampire's Anger

At the abandoned warehouse, Argos can see that his vampire cousin is feeling very stressed that he's a father now to his daughter. He knows he's afraid of his father finding out.

"This is not good. Being a father this young means trouble" Adrien said.

"Did you really enjoy it with her that night you mated?" Argos smirked.

"Ahem!" Adrien cleared his throat annoyed.

"I'm serious, vampire boy" Argos wanted an answer.

"Yes, I did but I didn't expect her to be pregnant by the time I died," Adrien said.

"And yet you got yourself a new family. Away from your cruel father who can't even respect your former life" Argos said.

"Yeah. Little Emma is the best gift for me and my Princess" Adrien said.

"Indeed but everyone thinks Marinette is gonna be a single mother," Argos said.

"I know. But it's gonna be hard to explain how I came back to the public" Adrien said.

"Anyways, it seems your dad's broken wrists are healed for the past few months" Argos stares at the camera footage of Monarch trying to track a victim to akumatize.

"He just doesn't know when to stop," Adrien said.

Argos listened for an akuma name and he gasped that the Akuma victim is after Kagami.

"No! He's sending after my dragon queen!" He exclaimed.

He quickly jumped out the window to head to Kagami's place. Adrien had no time but to transform to help his cousin.

"Plagg claws out!" He turns into Bat Noir and flew after him.

But they were too late, Kagami was in the clutches of Matagi Gozen, her mother.

"Mother, stop! I love him!" Kagami struggled.

"You have some nerve to love the nephew of the traitor that I worked with!" Matagi Gozen yelled.

They heard a familiar peacock angry call and the hand fan sliced Matagi Gozen's hand that was holding Kagami. Argos leaps and caught Kagami in his arms.

"I got you" He placed her gently.

"I was doing just fine but thanks," Kagami said calmly.

"Watch out!" Argos carried her to evade the Akuma villain stomping on them like a horse.

"We got this!" Bat Noir strikes at her with his staff.

To his surprise, his strength has increased as he was able to knock her off balance.

Ladybug swings in to help out but Matagi Gozen got up and was about to unleash something. Time slowed down and Bat Noir must get everyone out of the way. He rapidly moved them all one by one before anything could kill them. After getting innocent people to safety, he sees Argos slowly shielding Kagami from the quake about to hit them. So he moved them aside too. He then saw Ladybug about to miss her swing and he quickly caught her in his arms and moved her next to Argos and Kagami. The akumatized object was the sword. Time resumed to normal.

"Bugaboo! The sword!" Bat Noir said.

"On it! Lucky charm!" She summoned her charm and out came a bag of dry ice, "Dry ice? Hmmm" Ladybug looks at the river and then got an idea, "I got an idea!"

"Aaahhh!!! Swim now!" Argos grabbed Bat Noir and jumps into the river.

"Here it comes!" Ladybug tossed the bag into the river to cause a large amount of smoke to appear.