Princess

Adrien stays away from sunlight shining through while pacing back and forth upside down on the ceiling of the cathedral tower, thinking about that Ladybug.

"It feels like I do remember her somewhere," He thought about that memory flash of their first encounter and first battle. Was he a superhero before or was he something more than that?

"Tell me something, Plagg. What exactly did I do as Cat Noir?" Adrien asked Plagg.

"Well, you two were known as Paris's best superheroes. You two often teamed up against akumas, controlled by Hawkmoth, later Shadow Moth, and now Monarch" Plagg said.

"What? That madman changes his villain name a lot? What a coward" Adrien said.

"Yeah, he is one coward. He doesn't personally fight you and Ladybug" Plagg said.

"So he sends his minions to do his bidding? Hiding in the shadows like a coward" Adrien jumps down and lands on his feet, "If you say he had an akuma victim kill me, that means he indirectly killed me"

"Yes. He did" Plagg said.

"When I find him, I'll make him regret it" Adrien hissed.

"By killing him like you did to those grave robbers at the graveyard?" Plagg wondered.

"I was starving for blood! I didn't know what I was doing!" Adrien protested.

"Oh, fair enough" Plagg replied.

"Yes. Well, I guess I need to meet his Marinette someday" Adrien said.

"And how are you gonna do that? She thinks you're dead" Plagg said.

"Well as Bat Noir" Adrien said.

"And she never met Bat Noir," Plagg said.

"No, but I might try to get to know more about my former self before I died," Adrien said.

"Well, better not frighten pigtails," Plagg said.

"You once said she loves animals," Adrien said.

"Yeah, she does" Plagg nodded.

Adrien sees that it's still daylight and he can't walk in sunlight, "Maybe at night will do" He sighs.

"I can't believe the transformation only made you into a bat-cat hero. This is the first undead to do that" Plagg said.

"Yeah, I'm a cat with wings," Adrien said.

"And you can turn into an actual bat and black cat too. A black cat is probably your spirit animal" Plagg munched on his cheese.

"Let's see" Adrien morphed into an actual cat.

"Aww...how cute. It's like humans will fall for your bad luck and your cuteness so you can drink their blood" Plagg said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But I'm only gonna do it on bad ones" Cat Adrien said.

"There's a difference between bad and evil," Plagg said.

"Such as this Chloe, she seems to take pride in being bitch" Cat Adrien said.

"She's always the meanest girl in Paris. Just like her mom" Plagg said.

"I can imagine that everyone hates them both" Adrien morphs back to human form.

"And worst of all, this Lila girl is a manipulative liar. You were always naive and oblivious to think every nasty people deserves a second chance but they don't" Plagg said.

"I was?" Adrien replied.

"Until you finally were fed up and saw that they never deserved them," Plagg said.