Comfort

The next day, it was a rainy day in Paris and Marinette decided to come back to school since it's been 5 days since she needed time to get over the death of her love. As she came into the classroom, Chloe starts to bully her again by criticizing that Adrien was a fool to save Marinette's life for nothing.

"Leave her alone! Stop making her life miserable!" Alya defended her best friend.

"You're making it worse for her, Chloe! All of us miss Adrien except you!" Nino yelled.

"Girl, head outside" Alya whispered to Marinette to go outside while they deal with Chloe.

"Okay" Marinette left the classroom crying softly.

"This has gone too far, Chloe! I'm glad that Sabrina left you!" Alya said.

"Zoe Lee is much nicer and respects who we are in life!" Rose said.

"You just don't see things my way! You're all ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe accused them all.

Suddenly, bats swarmed on Chloe for just a few seconds before taking a flight out the open window. There stood Bat Noir leaning against the desk with his arms crossed, "The only one who's foolish, bratty, heartless, and utterly ridiculous is you, Chloe. How dare you bring up Adrien in front of Marinette. She tried so hard to let go and you just made it worse!"

"What's with the new look?!" Chloe asked.

"None of your business. Let's say I put the bat and the cat together! You Chloe have no sympathy or compassion for someone else!" Bat Noir said.

"Please! Everyone adores me! I am the Mayor's daughter! My daddy can banish you!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Oh, puurrrrlease! You only use him to get what you want! Without him, you're nothing! Better yet, you're still foolish as ever to not be aware of yourself who's utterly ridiculous!" Bat Noir approached her slowly, "No one adores you! You have no friends! No love! No heart! And no soul! Even God will never invite you to heaven when you kick the bucket!"

"Stay away from me!" Chloe backed off nervously.

"Oh, I thought you liked intimidating victims but you don't like it when I intimidate you" Bat Noir's red eyes glowed.

"Just get away! I beg you!" Chloe begged.

"You beg?! You tried to kill Ladybug as Crusher!" Bat Noir growled.

"And now you constantly torment my innocent princess! She worked so hard to heal and you open her wounds emotionally! If I ever see you torment my princess or anyone ever again, I will make your nightmares come true!" Bat Noir made the lights flicker to intimidate her.

The classmates, however, were a little scared of the new feline bat but they believe he was trying to teach the brat the hard way. The easy way never worked on her.

"Do I make myself clear?! Do you understand?! DO YOU?!" He lifted her.

"Whoa, whoa! Dude, calm down" Nino said.

Bat Noir let go of Chloe and turns around, seeing Nino made him flashback to when he and Nino became best friends. He also started to remember Alya before he snaps out of the trance.

"Sorry" Bat Noir apologized but he was not done yet with Chloe.

"You better heed my warning. One day you'll have no one but yourself" Bat Noir hissed and went outside to see if Marinette is okay.

He found her sitting on some bench in sadness. Chloe really has got into her head again. No way is he gonna have his princess suffer again. If only he can tell her that he's him but it would only bring more pain and misery.