How are you sure.....

Start from the beginning

Mynthu : Enga amma vanthurukom....

(Where are we amma??)

Shiva smiled at her......

Shiva : Nama vetuku thango....

(At our Home Thangoo)

Mynthu : Nama veduna inga tha nama inimel irupoma....

(Our home...we will live here after ah??)

Gowri: Ama Mynthu...

Mynthu : Nee naa appa lam ona irupoma.... En friends la iruka mari.....

(Like my friends....you me and Appa will live here together ah??)

She asked with shining eyes... Gowri smiled kissed her chubby cheeks and nodded her head...... Mynthu's smile widen and started jumping on her lap clapping her hands...

Shiva felt contended seeing her excitement and happiness

Shiva: Sari vaaa Mynthu inum vetla thatha patti lam wait pandranga.....

(okay let's go inside ...your Thatha patti's are waiting for you )

She furrowed...

Mynthu : Avangala vitu thane nama inga vanthom... Avanga bad thatha patti... Naa vara matein...... Amma nee naa lam vera edathuku polam.....

(Didn't we left them there...they are bad thatha Patti....I won't come...Amma come lets go to some other place)

Shiva : avanga ila ma.... Aniku en kuda rendu thatha irunthanga la...

(Not them ma....when you came to meet me you saw two thatha's there right...)

Mynthu: ama old boys...

Shiva chuckled at that...

Shiva : hmm ama avanga tha.... Avanga rendu perum tha enoda and un ammavoda appa..... And nee keta la girls ilaiya nu.... Avanga inga tha unakaga  wait pandranga.....

2 old boys kum wife irukanga athavathu enoda and amma oda amma.....

(hmmm yes them only....in those two one was my father and another one was your amma's ....and you remember you asked why there are no girls at home then...they are here waiting to meet you.......that two old boys's respective wives....that is my amma and your amma's amma is there  )

Mynthu : Ohhhh... Original Thatha pattiya....

Shiva: huhhh

Mynthu : Amma sonanga enaku anga iruka rendu perum en original thatha patti ilaiyam. Atha avanga bad ahm amma va hurt panangalam...... Ivanga apdi lam pana matanga thane paa.....

(Amma said those in that village weren't my original Thatha patti....that's why they are bad and hurt Amma by those injections... Here these people won't do that right path)

Shiva : Matanga thango.... Polama.....

(They  won't Thango....shall we??)

Mynthu: Promizee

She asked showing her pinky finger..... Shiva tangled his pinky finger with her even smaller one and promised her......

She was satisfied with his promise and raised her hands to ask him to carry her in his arms which he did gladly... He kissed her head lovingly......

Gowri was admiring both..... He looked at her side and showed his other free hand which she held with a smile after looking at his eyes....

The couple with their daughter went near the home.....