Situ Jun grabbed her hand and took her on the horse's back.

Ning Xinhe, who was on the side, was a little sour when she saw it. She originally thought that her man was a good one, and that there was no man in the world who loved his wife more, but today she was stimulated by two children again and again, which made her a little bit unbearable.

"I want to ride too!" she squeezed out between her teeth.

Xiao Wang frowned: "Xinxin, you can't ride a horse."

"I'm going to ride!" Ning Xin said peacefully.

King Xiao's brows furrowed even tighter: "My dear, you really can't ride."

He treated her like this in the middle of the night last night. It's better for her to sleep in the carriage now. Why do you want to ride a horse? He persuaded: "My sister gave you a place, and you have a good rest."

Ning Xinhe cursed in her heart, the dead man, the teddy spirit, threw down the curtain angrily.

After half a day, the group came to the foot of the mountain, ready to climb the mountain.

After making up for half a day's sleep, Ning Xin and his high spirits took hold of King Xiao's hand and walked up: "Yingying, we won't wait for you!"

A team of guards was assigned to them, and they went up the mountain.

Song Yingying was a little tired after riding the horse for a long time. She paused in place for a while, and when Ning Xinhe disappeared, she took Situ Jun's hand and walked up.

"Are your legs really good?" Song Yingying confirmed to him again.

Situ Jun smiled and tapped the tip of her nose: "Believe it or not, I can carry you behind my back for a while?"

"Then let's go!"

The mountain was very steep, and Song Yingying got tired after climbing for a while.

Situ Jun smiled: "I carry you?"

"Don't! It's too dangerous!" Song Yingying shook her head and refused.

The two slowly climbed up.

Halfway through the climb, Song Yingying couldn't hold it anymore, and Situ Jun carried her on her back: "Trust me, I will carry it very steadily."

Song Yingying lay on his back and was carried up by him step by step.

She had never looked at him from this angle, she just thought he was getting more and more handsome. She took out a handkerchief and gently wiped the sweat for him: "will you be so nice to me in the future?"

It's not that she doesn't know his character. But he was so indulgent to her that she couldn't help but ask such silly things.

"I will do my best to be good to Yingying." Situ Jun replied softly, "Yingying is a little fairy. If I am not good to Yingying, what will Yingying do if she leaves me and returns to the sky?"

Song Yingying simply didn't know what to say!

Holding his head, "Pa Ji" and "Pa Ji" kissed a few times: "You treat me well! I won't leave you behind!"

I didn't see Ning Xinhe and King Xiao along the way, not even when we were eating fast food, only the guards sent back and forth.

In the evening, Situ Jun took a coat, led Song Yingying out, and took her to admire the moon in the mountains.

It is round, big, and very bright, as if you can reach it with your hand. Hanging on the dark blue night, quiet, cold, mysterious and gentle.

Song Yingying sat on a large rock, leaning on Situ Jun's shoulder, looking up at the moon that was separated by time and space.