She broke her hand out again, hugged his neck, and hugged him tightly: "You hug me too!"

She likes the feeling of two people hugging each other.

It seems that as the body gets closer, the two hearts also get closer.

Situ Jun did not respond immediately. He was a little embarrassed at the moment. He is a big boy, he has all the impulses he should have, and as early as the moment he kissed her... He has been adjusting his posture, trying to avoid her as much as possible.

However, she hugged him so tightly and stuck it on him, so that he was about to be unable to hide it.

Don't let her hug? She's going to be angry. let her hold? I found out for her, and I won't be close to him in the future.

He was very distressed.

Time swishes past. Song Yingying only felt that the two were tired and crooked for less than ten minutes, but Ning Xinhe came to pick her up.

She waved at Situ Jun reluctantly: "I'll come back in a few days."

Situ Jun's eyes lit up: "In a few days, how many days?"

"I can't tell!" Ning Xinhe replied for Song Yingying, "If Yingying wants to do things with me, it depends on my arrangement."

Situ Jun never thought that one day he would hate Ning Xinhe.

"She's not a maid! Don't call her!" he said with a sullen face.

Ning Xin and Le De leaned back and forth, turned their heads and winked at Song Yingying: "This princess wants to call you, let you be a cow and a horse for this princess, are you willing?"

Song Yingying nodded: "Ken!" Ning Xinhe taught her every day, took her out to practice, and paid her salary. Treat her so well!

Situ Jun was so angry that a blue vein burst out on his forehead: "Don't fool around!"

"Humph!" Song Yingying hated him the most when he said she was making a fool of herself, "I don't want to see you anymore! It's really annoying!" She grabbed the purse from her arms, threw it on him, and took Ning Xinhe's hand, "Sister! go!"

Situ Jun was hit by the purse and was still a little stunned. He looked up and saw that someone was going to leave. He hurriedly grabbed the purse and chased out: "Don't go! Yingying!"

He lost his popularity last time, so that she didn't come to see him for more than half a month, but this time he was angry with her again, isn't it... When he thought that he would see her in ten days and a half, he was covered in uncomfortable.

Seeing that he was in a hurry, Song Yingying felt a little soft-hearted, and wanted to tell him that she was not angry for a long time, and told him not to be afraid, but to reflect on it. However, before the words were spoken, Ning Xinhe covered her mouth and dragged her away.

"Ning Xinhe! Let go of Yingying!" Situ Jun shouted angrily.

Without looking back, Ning Xinhe dragged Song Yingying onto the carriage and drove away.

Looking at Situ Jun, who had eaten ashes through the gap in the curtain, Song Yingying felt a little distressed: "Sister, why don't you let me speak?"

"Who told him to say we're fooling around?" Ning Xinhe said, "and said I bullied you! Am I that kind of person? Besides, are you that kind of person?"

Song Yingying thought about it, Ning Xinhe Cai is not someone who always bullies others, nor is she someone who doesn't know how to fight back when she is bullied. So, what Situ Jun said just now is really...