Ning Xinhe took her out for practical exercises during the day, and came back in the evening to explain to her in class. A young child with good energy, Song Yingying did not feel tired, but felt very fulfilled.

In a blink of an eye, half a month passed.

"Hey, aren't you going to see A Jun?" On this day, Ning Xinhe asked her in surprise instead of taking Song Yingying out.

Doesn't it mean that children are sticky when they fall in love? Why are these two silent?

Situ Jun didn't move, but it's good to say that his legs are inconvenient. But Song Yingying was very convenient, why didn't she say anything?

"Yingying, although I ask you to help me, it can't affect your relationship! Career is as important as love!" Ning Xinhe patted her on the shoulder earnestly, "Still, you are embarrassed to tell me. ?"

Song Yingying blushed slightly, and whispered, "I don't know how to get along with him."

It was fine when I didn't pierce the window paper, but now it's embarrassing. Moreover, he was like that last time, she didn't know how to meet him again and how to get along.

Therefore, although I miss him very much, I can't take a step.

"Haha!" Ning Xinhe burst into laughter and rubbed her face, "Yingying, you are too cute. Don't worry, just go to him, stand in front of him, don't say anything, just watch What will he do? Tell him to find a way, won't it be fine?"

Men are very thick-skinned, so it's better to leave this kind of thing to them to worry about.

"If you don't believe me, try it." Ning Xinhe rubbed her face again, "Go ahead, I'll pick you up in the afternoon."

Song Yingying got on the carriage of Prince Xiao's mansion and left the mansion.

Before leaving, she put on the purse that she had pressed at the bottom of the box for half a month.

Situ Jun was thinking about her.

He didn't miss her for a day.

On the first day, how many days did he think she would come back?

On the third day, he thought it was time for her to come back?

On the fifth day, he got a little angry and decided to clean up when he saw her.

On the seventh day, he thought to himself, as long as she was willing to come, he could do whatever he wanted.

On the eighth day, he tied a little guy to Ning Xinhe.

On the seventeenth day, his Yingying came.

In his heart there is longing, grievance, and anger. Strong emotions rolled in his chest, he was speechless for a moment, pursed his lips, and looked at her faintly.

Song Yingying didn't know how to get along with him. Seeing him like this, he suddenly forgot what Ning Xinhe had explained, and stepped forward and said, "What's the matter with you? Did someone bully you? It shouldn't be, you are the little prince. Is it leg pain?"

She pushed him into the house: "Look at your skinny. The meat you raised before is gone. Did you not eat well? Don't be self-willed. If you become ugly, I will despise you."

Before she could finish speaking, someone suddenly grabbed her wrist, and then she was pulled off the ground by a force.

"Ah—" She suddenly vacated, causing her to let out an exclamation. Before she could react, she felt a whirl, and Situ Jun held her whole body on her lap. I saw a handsome face enlarged in front of her eyes, and then, something soft and moist covered her lips.