Song Yingying only felt that the air was starting to heat up. It was so hot that people couldn't stand.

"Yingying, push me into the room." He said softly, "It's very sunny outside."

Song Yingying also thought so: "Okay."

Push him into the house.

"Yingying misses me?"

"Did you miss me?"

The two said in unison.

After a moment of silence, Situ Jun smiled lowly, but Song Yingying was a little embarrassed.

"I miss you." Situ Jun said sincerely, "I miss you very much, day and night, so much that my heart hurts, and I can't sleep."

Song Yingying didn't know where he came from, so she was very embarrassed. But I was a little happy, thinking to myself, she also has a boyfriend! She is also sweet! No need to eat other people's dog food again!

It's just...she doesn't seem to agree to him yet?

She had only left the Hou Mansion for a few days. Wouldn't it be too soon to fall in love with him so quickly?

She looked at him one after another, not knowing what to say, and said that she liked him too.

Shy and pretty, seeing Situ Jun's heart tickled, he cleared his throat: "Why does Yingying look at me like this? Is there something you can't say? Yingying, just say it, don't be afraid."

Song Yingying said in her heart, "It's very difficult to speak!"

But she looked at his gentle expression, and she was cruel, and said in a rough voice: "What should I do! Situ Jun! I like you a little bit!"

Yes, just a little bit!

Not a lot!

Situ Jun was stunned for a moment, and then his heart exploded with joy, like fireworks blooming in his heart.

He couldn't help laughing.

His voice was very nice, and when he laughed softly, his ears tickled. Song Yingying rubbed her numb ears, lowered her head, and kicked his wheelchair: "What are you laughing at? I don't like you anymore!"

"I'm very happy." Situ Jun looked up at her, "The little fairy likes me as a common man, I'm very happy. What should I do? I'm so happy, I don't know what to do."

Song Yingying wanted to cover his mouth again.

"Alas." She couldn't help sighing, but still told the truth, "Why are you so attractive? I seem to like you easily."

It's not difficult at all!

She is so easily impressed!

Situ Jun smiled slightly: "It's not easy. I worked very hard and did a lot of things to move Yingying. It's not easy at all. Yingying has a very high vision."

He handed over the steps knowingly and wisely, making Song Yingying feel better. He moved a small stool, sat next to him, looked at him with his cheeks raised, and liked it more and more: "Why are you so beautiful?"

"So, did the beauty trick impress the little fairy?" Situ Jun leaned slightly and approached her.

"Don't call me little fairy!" Song Yingying pushed him away with a blushing face.

"What's that called? Cute Yingying? Baby Yingying? Is Yingying careful? Yingying—" He covered his mouth again.

Looking at the girl in front of her again, her cheeks were crimson, her eyes were bright, and she was as alive as a peach blossom fairy. The Adam's apple moved, he raised his hand and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand off.