Song Yingying: "..." Her face flushed.

If you don't say hello, you start flirting, and you don't follow the rules?

I really want to beat him!

Seeing that she didn't speak, Situ Jun guessed that she was shy. Pressing down the corners of his slightly raised mouth, he turned his head.

He raised his head and looked at his sweetheart in the hazy moonlight, with admiration in his eyes: "Yingying is like a little fairy who has strayed into the mortal world. As a mortal, I am honored to be taken care of by the little fairy."

The little fairy was taught to him by Song Yingying. But when I heard it from his mouth, I just felt goosebumps!

She said viciously: "I'm not a fairy! I'm a devil! The great devil! I'm here to eat you!"

As she said that, she showed her teeth and claws, pulled out the gesture of Jiuyin White Bone Claw, and scratched him.

Situ Jun's expression didn't change, he was still full of tenderness, with deep admiration: "Is the demons in control of the Six Realms now? Yingying is so cute, if Yingying is the Demon King, then now the Six Realms must be Demons are respected."

Song Yingying: "..." I lost.

"Shut up!" She glared at him, she really didn't want to hear his goosebumps.

Situ Jun was startled. Immediately, he lowered his eyes and said softly, "I can't stand up yet. If I can stand up and walk, I will take Yingying to the mountain. On the mountain, the moon I see is rounder and bigger. By the next morning, the sun could still be seen rising from the sea of ​​clouds."

"I can't do anything, I only have one mouth left, I can say a few words from my heart, and let Yingying know my heart." Having said that, he pursed his lips, "Does Yingying not want to ask me to pursue it? What did I do wrong, Yingying didn't even give me this chance?"

Song Yingying, who couldn't resist being put on a big hat of "returning the word", was stunned!

What did she say?

Don't you just tell him to shut up?

Song Yingying faintly felt that he had changed. He is no longer the simple, generous boy he used to be. He has become a chicken thief.

A simple teenager wouldn't be so flirtatious, and if he couldn't move it, he would give people a big hat.

She snorted and said nothing.

Seeing that the situation was not going the way he imagined, Situ Jun tapped twice on the armrest with his fingertips. Immediately afterwards, he raised his eyes and looked at Song Yingying.

The girl pouted slightly and looked away. The cheeks are like snow, and the lips are like roses. Just standing here quietly, it turned out to be like a sweet and delicious flower, making people want to pounce on it and take a bite.

Situ Jun suddenly felt a little thirsty. He swallowed before speaking again, his voice slightly hoarse: "Does Yingying really want me to shut up?"

"Yeah!" Song Yingying didn't look at him, just nodded.

Situ Jun said with some regret: "Since my legs are disabled, I haven't communicated with people for a long time, and I can't speak very well. Now I know that I can stand up again, and I'm very happy. I want to hide those days in my heart. vent."

"However, if Yingying doesn't want to listen to me, then I won't say it." He laughed, "I'll just tell myself when I go back to the house. I can't make Yingying unhappy."