She took Qinglan and praised her, and she praised Qinglan's cold hands and feet, and she secretly hated her. No wink? Complimenting her with these words, what should the little prince ask after a while?

She lowered her head, not daring to look at Situ Jun or the maid who presented the reward. He missed the contempt in the eyes of the maid who sent the reward.

When the madam called her, she specially ordered to say this in front of the little prince, so that he would know what the maids in his yard did.

Stupid Qinglan, is it so easy to do things like backing the Lord? Since she was given to the little Marquis, it should be for the little Marquis wholeheartedly. He actually came to the lady and played those tricks, didn't you know that the lady looked at the little Marquis like eyeballs? Stepping on the little prince to climb up, who lent her the courage?

"You have to take good care of the little Marquis." The maid who brought him said a word, and after confirming that Situ Jun understood, she smiled and let go, "I also told you in vain, you are so careful, I don't need to talk too much. Okay, I'm leaving!"

He salutes Situ Jun again: "The slave and maid retire."

Turn around and leave.

After the people left, the yard fell silent.

Nobody spoke.

It just means looking at Qing Lan inexplicably - she won the award from the lady for no reason, what kind of merit did she make?

At this moment, Qinglan only felt that the tray in her hand weighed more than 1,000 catties, causing her wrists to tremble.

Next, his whole body trembled, only to hear Situ Jun ask: "Qinglan, do you have anything to say?"

"Little, little Marquis." Qinglan turned around and smiled reluctantly, "I don't know what the little Marquis ordered?"

Situ Jun's eyes were a little cold: "Why don't you explain what you are holding?"

Qing Lan said: "It was the madam who rewarded the servants. The madam is generous, and the servants are grateful."

Bitten to death and refused to tell the truth.

As long as she doesn't say anything, even if Xiao Houye doubts, he can't do anything to her.

Situ Jun pursed his lips. Fingers clasped on the armrest, click, click.

"Very good, another person playing tricks on me." Situ Jun said slowly, "Do you think that if you don't admit it, I can't do anything about you?"

Qinglan trembled in her heart, and immediately knelt down: "This servant really doesn't know what the little prince wants to hear!"

Seeing her so bold, the servants in the yard all took a breath.

Situ Jun even laughed angrily.

After a long while, he said: "I am too generous, and I made you all bold enough to dare to play tricks in front of me. I'm afraid you have forgotten that I can deal with you without evidence."

This time the other servants also knelt down: "Xiao dare not deceive Xiaohou Ye!"

Situ Jun didn't speak for a while.

He is angry now. He and Liu Ying haven't said anything yet, these servants are playing tricks behind their backs. If he went late today, or didn't go at all, would Liu Ying be disposed of by his mother?

He no longer believed that Song Yingying was called by Mrs. Hou, so he specifically told her that he had asked her to be his pillow. Combined with Qinglan's previous words and the words of the maid who gave the reward, he guessed the general situation.