Song Yingying turned her head to look at him: "Am I talking nonsense? Everyone has heard what he said just now! Isn't it insulting? Oh, you want to say that he is unintentional, right? It's because he cares too much and doesn't care It's out of proportion, isn't it? It's not vicious, it's stupid!"

Li Wei and the others were so angry with her that they almost couldn't hold back!

Aside, Situ Jun didn't know what to say.

She is really bold and eloquent, and she dares to provoke a group of powerful sons and brothers.

Being protected like this, his heart warmed, and the anger and resentment that he had been bullied and could not resist, dissipated a lot at this time. He grabbed Li Wei's hand and said, "Li Wei, I don't want to conflict with you today, you can go by yourself."

Li Wei sneered, and one of them broke free from Situ Jun's hand: "I can go, tell me to teach this maid a lesson, and then talk about it!"

Situ Jun naturally refused: "Impossible!"

"I can't help you!" Li Wei winked at his companions, and several of them immediately surrounded Situ Jun, and talked to him with a smile on his face.

Situ Jun brought two servants, but they were stopped by Li Wei and his servants. At this moment, Li Wei was standing in front of Song Yingying, smiling wickedly, like a big bad wolf and a weak white rabbit.

Little White Rabbit: "Let's wrestle our arms!"

Big Bad Wolf: "What?"

Li Wei looked at her inexplicably, what arm wrestling? What is he doing with her arm wrestling?

"I punched you just now, you must not be reconciled." Song Yingying said, "But I am a girl, you are not afraid of losing your dignity when you attack me in public? You are young and not married yet? Spread it out, it will affect you."

Li Wei: "...You are so kind?" He was going to teach her a lesson, how could she still help with ideas?

However, on second thought, it makes sense. After all, he is a person with status, so he won't do this kind of thing in public.

With a sneer, he said, "If you win, you will go home with me!"

Let go of her? no way! He wants to take her back to the house and teach her a good lesson!

Song Yingying nodded: "Okay!"

She agreed happily, and Li Wei immediately asked someone to clear the table and come out.

Situ Jun was so anxious that he pushed his wheelchair to the left and right, trying to break out. Hearing this sentence, suddenly: "..."

He calmed down all of a sudden, looked up and said to a few teenagers who didn't deal with it: "You are blocking my view."

The other teenagers also wanted to watch the fun, so they guarded him alone and looked at the two who were wrestling their arms.

A young boy raised by a wealthy family like Li Wei, his hands are fairer than ordinary daughters. But Song Yingying had systematic transformation, so she was naturally fairer and more delicate than him.

Two pale hands clasped together.

After the start, Li Wei immediately tried his best to knock Song Yingying down!

Thinking of going back to the mansion and teaching her a lesson and venting his anger, he felt happy in his chest!

However, something unexpected happened. Before he started to exert force, he felt his elbow flipped over, only to hear a "dong" sound, and the back of his hand slammed into the table!