She dared to be his master and forced him to eat. If he came up with something at random, it made him angry.

But she was sent by Mrs. Hou, and he couldn't do anything to her.

Being very tired, Situ Jun forced himself to move to the bed, pulled the quilt over him, and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw a few shimmers of light penetrated the gaps in the curtains, reflecting the silence of the room.

He narrowed his eyes slightly - is he awake?

The brain hasn't fully woken up yet, he thought in a daze, did he fall asleep last night? When did you fall asleep? Slept through the night? Not even a dream?

He lay on the bed, a little dazed.

He hadn't slept like this in a long, long time.

Every night, as soon as I fell asleep, I would dream of the scene where I was hit with a hidden weapon and lost consciousness in both legs. In the dream, his legs hurt very much, his bones hurt, as if a sharp knife was scraping his bone marrow.

But when he woke up, he didn't feel anything in his legs, no matter how he beat or fiddled with him, he didn't feel the slightest bit.

The contrast between the dream and reality made him go crazy. He wanted to feel his legs and was afraid of the pain in his dreams. However, whether he wanted to or not, as long as he closed his eyes, it was a nightmare that made him sweat.

He couldn't sleep well, his mood was even worse, and he was more and more reluctant to see the light.

In the past, he liked light the most. As long as there was a ray of light in the room every day, he would wake up, put on his clothes happily, go to greet his parents, and then go out to call friends and indulge in enjoyment.

When I met her later, I fell in love with her. Every day when I open my eyes, the first person I think of is her. Every day to inquire about her whereabouts, to create all kinds of chance encounters.

after that……

Situ Jun closed his eyes, his expression pale. Later, he was disabled and no longer qualified to accompany her.

More and more rays of light passed through the gaps in the curtains, and Situ Jun's heart suddenly surged with anger, he hated the light! Does she know! He doesn't want to see the light! Does she know!

she knows! She pulled it off on purpose to make him uncomfortable! Why did the mother send such a maid to serve him?

Song Yingying woke up when the sky was slightly bright. Situ Jun rested early in order to avoid her.

He didn't need her to take care of him, so she went back very early. There were no entertainment activities in ancient times, so she had to go to bed early.

Stretching, getting dressed and getting out of bed.

There are sounds of walking and talking outside, and the servants in the house are busy for the new day. Song Yingying paced slowly and walked towards Situ Jun.

Pushing the door open, he sat quietly at the table, waiting for Situ Jun to get up.

If Situ Jun refused to get up, she would wait until nine o'clock at most, and if she was late, it would not be breakfast, but brunch.

She didn't wait long. At about eight o'clock, Situ Jun pushed the wheelchair out of the inner room.

"Mr. Hou, good morning." Song Yingying waved to him and said with a smile, "Did you sleep well last night?"