18 | Dance for Me🥂

"Oh my god that was so beautiful!" Sanji shouted, tears in his eyes. Sabo and Koala walked off the stage  finished their beautiful dance, everyone was clapping and cheering for the cute couple.

"I agree, but not as beautiful as ours Sanji-ya," Law said as they both laughed.

They both went back offstage to get fully ready as Franky's group dance started. Nami and some other girls were laughing in a corner, other people were stretching and practicing their dances. Zoro was wearing headphones and was casually tapping his knee in the beat of the music, he looked terribly lonely. Sanji was looking over at him, slightly worried.

"Go talk to him, you two have a lot to talk about." Law said as he ushered him forward. Sanji walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"What do you want." Zoro said as he took off his headphones.

"I-I just wanted to talk to you about something," Sanji said as he sat down next to him.

"Go on, my dance starts soon." Zoro mumbled.

"I want to say sorry for everything that happened, and I want to be your friend again." Zoro's face lighted up as he laughed and jumped onto Sanji and hugged him tight.

"Thank you Sanji! I would love to still be your friend!" They stayed like that for a while as Law watched, Nami also watched from a distance. She was smiling and thinking to herself.

Well done Zoro, you fixed your mistakes and now you won't need me anymore. I know you never loved me to begin with, I just wanted to help out. And Im happy that I did help you in the end.

"That was a great group dance from Franky! Now we have a duet to 'Wildest Dreams,' let me allow them onto the stage." An announcer said over the microphone.

"Zoro, it's your turn! Go out there and dance to your heart's content!" Sanji said as Zoro jumped up and walked away from the dressing room.

"I will Sanji!" He shouted back before he walked onto the stage with Nami. The group watched as the two danced together to the music, they sure looked perfect together.

As they finished the dance, Zoro took Nami into his arms and kissed her passionately. This time there was real love in his eyes.

I love you Nami

Zoro whispered under his breath as people in the audience screamed and clapped.

"Uhh, well that was unexpected." Miss Nico said as she watched them.

I'm happy that Zoro has really found the one for him

To be continued...

I DO NOT SHIP ZORO X NAMI BTW, I JUST STUCK IT IN HERE FOR CONTENT ⚠️