2 | The News 🗞️

"The venue we got in touch with in is very willing to let us put on a show, so from now on, we will be preparing our dances." Miss Nico said, the room of dancers lighting up and whispering to each other.

"God, she's so beautiful..." Sanji whispered to Zoro in awe, he could put lie, Miss Nico was quite beautiful with her slim figure and silky black hair.

"Sanji, for the last time, you're a minor!" Zoro whispered back to him

"Yeah, I know, but everyone has to have a lil crush on their teacher once in their life." Sanji said still as quiet as possible.

"I haven't, the only person I have eyes on is you, cook-san." Zoro said in a jokey-flirty way, grabbing Sanji's small waist and pulling him close.

"Ha, never in a million years!" Sanji replied, elbowing Zoro in the face.

"Jeez man, how cold." Zoro mumbled to himself as they looked back towards Miss Nico, who was patiently waiting for them to finish.

"As I was saying, I want you to find yourselves a partner or a group to be apart of. I trust you all to be sensible while doing this, off you go now." Miss Nico said as groups of people gathered and started to chat between each other. Zoro and Sanji quickly joined together, they're always dance partners for every dance they do. Sanji noticed Miss Nico walking over to them, she looked back at her clip board.

"Hello you two, I'm guessing you want to be partners." She said, both of the boys nodding.

"Yes Miss," they both said at the same time. Miss Nico sighed.

"You two need more variety, mind if I switch a couple things?" She said as she looked up from her clipboard.

"Sure, I'm sure Zoro wouldn't mind," Sanji said as Zoro nodded in agreement, although Zoro was not a fan of this idea.

"Law? Will you come over here for a second?" Miss Nico shouted over to a large group of friends, a handsome man with soft brown locks of hair and a sharp jawline with tattoos covering every inch of his torso emerged from the crowd.

"Yes Miss Nico?" He said as he stood next to her. He was tall, and slightly muscular.

"Hey Law!" Sanji said waving to him, Law waved to Sanji and noticed an angry glare coming from the tan, green-headed man that stood next to him.

"Law, would you mind switching with Zoro? I want them to have a different partner or group this time." Miss Nico said with a smile.

"Sure, I would love to be partners with Sanji-ya." Law said with his deep, velvet voice.

"Alright, Roronoa? I'll introduce you to your new group, come with me." Miss Nico took away Zoro, who was sneering back at Law. Sanji noticed him and motioned,

'I'll talk to you after!'

~~~

Simp💛: hey Zoro, sorry about earlier but Miss Nico was right.

Read - 18:01

Shrek⚔️: it's fine, btw do ya wanna go out to eat?

Read - 18:01

Simp💛: Yeah sure! I have nothing else to anyway! 😂 1 like

Read - 18:02

Shrek⚔️: haha, I'll pick you up in a bit!

Read - 18:03

To be continued...