10 | Never Really Over It 🚬

Sanji pulled out a drawer from his bedside table and stuck his hand in, he shuffled around a bit until he found a packet. He took the packet out and started to shuffle his hand back in the drawer, pulling out a lighter.

You told yourself that you were quitting forever. What happened to that promise?

Sanji took out a cigarette from the packet and put it in his mouth, he slowly lighted it.

It feels so good though...

Sanji puffed out the smoke and continued to take more and more out of the packet. He slowly started to lose track of time, as he did, he slowly lose himself. Many hours had passed, but Sanji was still laying there with a cigarette in his mouth. A small pile of them was slowly building up on the floor over time as he finished them one by one, the empty pit in his stomach growing bigger like a giant black hole. He hadn't eaten anything in days and wasn't answering any texts from Law or Zoro, he was at the worst possible point in his life. 

I hate you, I really hate you. I hate you so much that I still love you.

~~~

Doctor-San🩺: Sanji. You're not alright, you haven't answered my texts and calls in 3 days straight. Everyone is worried, please talk to me.

Read - 20:25

Doctor-San🩺: I can see that you read my message, please just answer me.

Read - 20:28

Doctor-San🩺: Sanji... I'll send someone over to talk to you, I'm busy right now at the hospital. Please talk to them. ❤️

Read - 20:34

Minutes after Sanji read the text he heard a knock on his door.

Did Law really send someone over to check on me?

Sanji got up from his bed and slowly walked down the stairs, barely being able to stand up without being in pain. He walked to the door and before opening it, he tried to wipe away tears and the severe red patches around his eyes. The smell of cigarettes was plaguing the entire house, the person outside could probably already smell it. Sanji turned the handle on the door and slowly opened it, revealing a very recognizable face.

"Zeff?"

To be continued...