9 | Accept it 🥀

After Sanji got back from practice, he realised how much mess had been made in his room.

Hmm, it really needs a good clean in here

Sanji soon got to work, cleaning up drawers and other things. He noticed a gym bag comfortably placed in the corner of the room, it was Zoro's.

Damn, I really need to give that back. I don't want to right now though, with all of this going on

He eventually came to the conclusion that he should just go over and give it back.

Sanji put on his shoes and grabbed the gym bag, leaving the house. Zoro's house was quite far, but it was fine. After he delivered this bag, this should be the last time he speaks to Zoro, right?

He eventually reached Zoro's house, it was cloudy and only brought Sanji's mood down. He walked up to the door and knocked, he waited for someone to answer although hoped no one ever would. He heard the handle turn from the inside as he gulped at the back of his throat. Zoro opened the door, he was shirtless, only wearing jeans. Sanji's attention was caught by a ginger woman behind him, she was in lingerie.

They were definitely having sex.

~~~

Sanji was shocked, even though he knew that he shouldn't be, but he was. Why was he angry? He just needed to accept that they were a couple now, there was nothing he could do about it.

"I've got your shit, you left it at my house. Take better care of your stuff, Marimo." Sanji said as he shoved the bag at Zoro, who took it and tried to reason with him.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear your crap. Run your mouth all you want, I'm not listening." Sanji said as he turned and started to walk away, trying to hide the tears in his eyes.

"Wait, Sanji it not what it-," Zoro said before Sanji turned to him, showing the pain on his face.

"Shut the fuck up, you shitty bastard! I hate you, don't talk to me again." Sanji shouted at him, he started to walk down the steps as rain started to fall.

Sanji left, properly crying now. He made a couple heads turn in the street as he walked along, but he didn't care anymore. After walking for half an hour, he reached his own house and opened it. Sanji stumbled in and tripped, falling on his face and proceeding to lie there for 10 minutes.

Why am I upset? I don't love Zoro, so why do I feel like I want to die right now?

He took out his phone (still lying on the floor) and scrolled through it. He found a message from Law.

Doctor-San🩺: hey Sanji-ya, one of my friends said they saw you in town, they said you didn't look too happy. Do ya wanna talk about it?

Read - 19:48

Cook-ya🌻: Don't worry Law-san, I'm alright. Something just came up between me and Zoro, I'd rather not talk about it, but thanks for looking out for me 🙂.

Delivered - 19:48

Sanji continued to scroll through old pictures of Zoro and his story, (still on the floor by the way) he came across a new picture from Zoro's story. It showed a picture of him kissing Nami with a caption saying, 'Love her like the stars, Cupid hit me hard💗'

Sanji wished he was Nami, but then again he hated Zoro for his selfishness and arrogance.

What am I supposed to do with myself?

To be continued...