5 | Text Me Maybe 📱

Cook-ya🌻: Hey Law, I just wanted to ask if you want to go to a coffee shop round the corner from my place together?

Read - 11:04

Doctor-San🩺: Sure, I'll be there in around 5 minutes. By the way, how are you at the moment?

Read - 11:05

Cook-ya🌻: I'm good 😊! A lot warmer than last night 😂, how are you?

Read - 11:05

Doctor-San🩺: Aha, I'm good thanks. Just helping out around the ward in my spare time, we just had a customer who had a Twix stuck up their ass 💀

Read - 11:06

Cook-ya🌻: What.

Read - 11:06

Doctor-San🩺: Yes, I do mean the chocolate bar.

Read - 11:07

Cook-ya🌻: how.

Read - 11:07

Doctor-San🩺: I dunno 🤷, they must have been having a real great time in bed or something

Read - 11:08

Cook-ya🌻: That's pretty traumatic, how did you deal with it? 🤨

Read - 11:09

Doctor-San🩺: I didn't, one of the other doctors dealt with it

Read - 11:10

Doctor-San🩺: I'm here, where are you?

Read - 11:10

Cook-ya🌻: The table on the left, it's further at the back.

Delivered - 11:11

Sanji waved over to where Law was standing, he quickly noticed him and walked over, taking a seat.

"Please, do not give me any more details of your customer." Sanji said, looking a bit traumatised.

"Don't worry, I wasn't there to see the procedure, not like I wanted to." Law said as he took of his coat and hung it round the back of his chair.

"I've already ordered, go ahead and ask the waitress for anything, it's on me as a thanks for yesterday." Sanji said as he smiled.

"How kind of you Sanji-ya," Law said as he got the waitress's attention.

"Really, it's the least I can do as payment of your kindness," Sanji said as the young waitress walked over. Law ordered his drink and talked to Sanji for a bit, they started to talk about the dance and the argument between Sanji and Zoro.

"I mean, if it's easier, we can just ask Miss Nico if we can do something different. That way Zoro might stop being a jerk to you." Law said.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind one bit doing this dance at all, I just want to know why Zoro was being so overprotective about me, like he doesn't want anyone else to go near me." Sanji said, Law knew the reason why but decided not to tell Sanji. It would probably only make things worse.

"Zoro is just trying to be your greatest friend, but he just doesn't realise that he's taking control over you and being a bit of a dick wile he's at it." Law said, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll try talk to him when we get back to studio, thanks Law, you're really great at advice!" Sanji said, giving Law a sunny smile.

'Why is Sanji-ya so pretty? No, what am I thinking.'

To be continued...