14 | Sleep Over 🌙

"It's getting really late, you think I should leave now?" Law said, standing up from the sofa.

"I mean, if you want, you can just stay here?" Sanji said, stopping Law from leaving.

Shit, what am I talking about?

"Really? If so then definitely," Law said, sitting back down.

"I'll go and make up another bed in my room," Sanji said as he got up.

"No need, I can just sleep next to you, if that's alright?" Law said, grabbing Sanji's arm

"Oh, are you sure?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah, it saves time." Law said as he pulled Sanji back onto the sofa.

Does he really not mind? I can't believe he wants to sleep next to me!

"So, do you wanna watch a movie?" Sanji said, taking the controller from the table.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" Law said as he started pulling a blanket over both of them.

"The only one I can think of is probably Titanic," Sanji said, scrolling through his downloaded movies.

"Classic, sure, but try not to cry too much though Sanji-ya," Law said.

"Haha, I won't cry." Sanji said as he started the movie.

Sanji in fact, did the opposite of not crying. He was cuddled up to Law who didn't shed a single tear, Law was slowly stroking Sanji's hair as he cried. 

Time passed before they finished the movie, Sanji had fallen asleep and Law was still wide awake. Law picked Sanji off the sofa and carefully carried him up the stairs and into his bedroom, he slowly placed Sanji onto the bed tucked him in. Law undressed himself into just his underwear and got into the bed with Sanji who was sleeping soundly.

"Goodnight, my love."

~~~

Sanji woke up to soft hands around his waist, those hands belonged to the man sleeping next to him. They were Law's hands. Sanji was cuddled up to him, his arms around Law's shoulders. When he realized the position he was in, his face heated up and turned a bright red. 

I can't remember going up to bed, only falling asleep on the couch. Did Law really carry me up here?

Sanji got out of his bed, trying not to wake Law up. Sanji walked down the stairs and started to make breakfast.

"What's on the menu Sanji-ya?"

"AHHHH!" Sanji turned around to see Law standing behind him.

"Oh it's just you, how did you get there so quickly and without me noticing?" Sanji sighed.

"It's my magical powers, the art of surprise." Law said.

"Yeah right, we're having bacon and eggs, you alright with that?" Sanji said as he continued to make breakfast.

"Sure," Law said, taking out his phone and looking through it.

After a few minutes, Sanji finished cooking before Law got his attention about something. 

"Hey Sanji-ya, check this out." Law said as he pointed at his phone, Sanji looked over to him and looked at the photo. It was on Zoro's story, a picture of him and Nami kissing at the party captioned 'Having fun at the party, we'll have better fun a home tho 😏,' Sanji cringed so hard as he read that.

"Eww, the fuck? Why are you showing me this?" Sanji said, looking away.

"Dunno, just thought it was funny from how cringe it was," Law said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Anyway, food is ready, go sit down." Sanji said, finishing up.

To be continued...